The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kessel makes it to the White House...

SilentSam

6 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

You know, if I didn't know better, and you asked me what these guys did for their day jobs; professional hockey player would not be the first thing that comes to mind.

It looks like another day at the office of Bonino, Kessel, and Hagelin. It's hard to believe that Kessel is a star hockey player with the donut tester frame he has.

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It looks like another day at the office of Bonino, Kessel, and Hagelin. It's hard to believe that Kessel is a star hockey player with the donut tester frame he has.

Hagelin is Jim, Bonino is Toby and Kessel is Kevin from the office. 

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Jeez look at that guy, did he hear they were selling Burkie dogs on the south lawn or something?

And people complained about Virtanens potential weight gain issue.  I mean look at that guy!

Kessel has pure skill... wish Virtanen had too. His frame might not "look good" but he's got the muscle power, agility and all the other tools needed to be an elite goal scorer. 

At this point, he doesn't care about his appearance, he's Phil Kessel... I'm sure he can get any girl he wants. 

Also... Bones... what a beauty. 

2 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

You know, if I didn't know better, and you asked me what these guys did for their day jobs; professional hockey player would not be the first thing that comes to mind.

If I had to guess, Hagelin would be somewhere in the business industry. Bonino in accounting or real estate. Kessel as a regional manager of retail stores or a labour intensive job like a mechanic or plumber

On 2016-10-06 at 2:03 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

Kessel took the double breasted suit thing one step too far.

I heard 1 of his nipples squeezes out sour cream and the other nacho cheese. If true it would be awesome having him sit beside me watching football. 

Archived