The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4-0-0

TheRussianRocket.

2 minutes ago, Gudbransons_Elbow said:

If we can trap our way to 2 stanley cups and a finals appearance I'd die a happy man. 

I have stated this fact on multiple occasions. We have the perfect team to play a new school trap. I guess people only remember my hate. 

2 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Sitting at home, listening to 1040..yet hard to enjoy the moment.

Fairly lengthy quake JUST hit our region. Bloody shaking for about 2 minutes!

Son just told me it was 6.6, up in Tottori. Eegaads!

Hope you are ok!  Is it like 4pm friday there now?

Like reading your posts...take care...

Just now, S'all Good Man said:

Yah I really don't want to see Sutter and Hansen separated, that is working too damn well. The twins and Loui will find their rhythm, they are getting better every game. 

Twins played terrible tonight.  Getting worse, not better.  They have set a very high bar though.  And I still think they are top ten scorers, when healthy.

Just now, Alflives said:

Twins played terrible tonight.  Getting worse, not better.  They have set a very high bar though.  And I still think they are top ten scorers, when healthy.

What was wrong with the winning goal shift? 

6 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Sitting at home, listening to 1040..yet hard to enjoy the moment.

Fairly lengthy quake JUST hit our region. Bloody shaking for about 2 minutes!

Son just told me it was 6.6, up in Tottori. Eegaads!

Stay safe

I've seen enough of Larsen offensively; I think his offensive skills are severely overrated. Time to slot in Try or Stetcher for a game and give them a chance.

Guddy was tough as nails, loved his play. His retaliation on Larssen at the end of 3rd was finally the spark and bite our defence has been lacking for years. 

Great game! 4-0 ;)

8 minutes ago, Bovechkin said:

I've seen enough of Larsen offensively; I think his offensive skills are severely overrated. Time to slot in Try or Stetcher for a game and give them a chance.

Guddy was tough as nails, loved his play. His retaliation on Larssen at the end of 3rd was finally the spark and bite our defence has been lacking for years. 

Great game! 4-0 ;)

I've actually been pleasantly surprised with Larsen. He's been better than I thought.

And the retaliation penalty by Guddy was stupid, not smart. His lack of focus could've cost us the game.

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Thanks for the nice sentiments, from all you folk. Would like to 1-up ya's all, but spent them in our glorious-pinnacle.

If any rollicking waves come roarin' across the pond - don't blame yours truly! :^/

That does happen, fortunately rarely.

Archived