The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks AT Maple Leafs: Shake The Ketchup Bottle Edition | Nov 5 | 4PM | CBC|

AlwaysACanuckFan

6 hours ago, VC420 said:

Are boys cant shoot, if we wanna win tonight then our guys are going to have to crash the net on the rush, throw pucks low at the goalies pads then go in looking for rebounds. No more of this fancy passing to set up the perfect one-timer, no more of this perimeter play.

Heres hoping we pull out a W and find a way to score some goals!

Go Canucks Go!

Our boys can't shoot.

Ha remembered my password. Gotta beat the stinky Cherry Leafs tonight boys. Keep up the structure and pound a few past that new sieve in Canada's toilet town. 5-2 for the boys with big games from Loui, Sven and of course Borvat. Cant lose to the Leafs, there's gotta be a line somewhere. :) 

9 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

3-2 Canucks, goals by Granlund, Sutter, and Hansen. Predicting Auston Matthews gets rekt by Tryamkin and it starts a huge brawl. Bo drops the gloves again. I'm fired up, y'all! Let's do this! 

@Apricot @Fantomex MAGIC TIME

My magic hasn't been working in the past 4 out of 5 games. I don't know what's wrong, I feel powerless somehow. Magic less

12 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Go Canucks Go

Watching the Stetcher- Tryamkin line should be great

Injury prone Tanev out again, well I like Stetcher -Trymkin  over Tanev and Edler any day. Those two are the most over rated Canucks on the team.

God I hope we win this game. I hate the Leafs. I've been throwing up all day and I'd probably throw up again and again if we lose to the Leafs. Please Canucks, PLEASE WIN TODAY. ITS ALL I ASK. I DONT CARE HOW. JUST WIN. DO IT FOR ALL OF US. DO IT FOR ME. 

Just going to say i do not expect a win tonight.  Teams with speed have eaten us over the last year.  Toronto is incredibly fast and shifty.  they've gifted skaters/shooters on their team.

I expect a 4-1 loss tonight with Nylander grabbing at least a point and this forum erupting over how Virtanen is a wasted pick and bust at 6th overall when weighing said point or points against his meager 9.5 minutes of ice time.

7 minutes ago, Apricot said:

God I hope we win this game. I hate the Leafs. I've been throwing up all day and I'd probably throw up again and again if we lose to the Leafs. Please Canucks, PLEASE WIN TODAY. ITS ALL I ASK. I DONT CARE HOW. JUST WIN. DO IT FOR ALL OF US. DO IT FOR ME. 

You might want to just be happy with flowers. 

Archived