The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Jackets vs Canucks, Sunday December 18th, 1 pm @ Rogers Arena, SNP

Beary Sweet

17 hours ago, ajhockey said:

We do well against good teams outside of the Pacific. 5-3 win. Things get heated in the turd and Burrows pushes Torts. Torts hops onto the ice to get at Burrows only to slip and fall flat on his face, breaking his nose.

Burrows gets suspended for the rest of the regular season for "being annoying".

More likely Torts falls on his butt and hits the ice with the back of his head. He is concussed and doesn't coach for the rest of the year.

The Columbus players relax and the team spirals to the bottom of their conference. Columbus gets a top 3 pick at the draft, hire WD for the 2017 -18 season and win the Cup!

19 hours ago, oldnews said:

Image result for tortorella hansen gif

don't miss you at all, ya ballbuster.

Image result for tortorella edler gif

yer lucky no one has Radulov'd you.

Image result for radulov hits coach

As a player myself, if a coach ever did that to me And publicly humiliated me in front of my teammates. I would stop competing for him too. Players will never respond to that if it happens frequently 

Holy snapping crap-holes Batman, don't the fans know that Willie had hip replacement surgery? That's why he is always shifting his weight. Obviously one of our associate/assistant coaches will have to fight Torts in the hallway. I think Torts is all bluster and will take lumps.

Canucks win 4-3.

Go Canucks Go!!!!

21 minutes ago, billabong said:

I'm team tank but I wanna see torts lose even more! Canucks better win!

We own the Blue Jackets 2nd round pick (granted they have the choice of which year - I think it's either this year or the next).

I want to see the Blue Jackets lose as well - but for that reason (that pick becomes more valuable).

That and I can never see myself cheer for a Canuck loss.

30 minutes ago, billabong said:

As a player myself, if a coach ever did that to me And publicly humiliated me in front of my teammates. I would stop competing for him too. Players will never respond to that if it happens frequently 

I guess everyone is different. Some people are thinned skinned ego maniacs who can't handle an A$$ chewing. Some people take it constructively. I was the opposite. I would find myself walking all over "player" coaches and bowing down to my master if he was a crazy a$$hole. 

11 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

We own the Blue Jackets 2nd round pick (granted they have the choice of which year - I think it's either this year or the next).

I want to see the Blue Jackets lose as well - but for that reason (that pick becomes more valuable).

That and I can never see myself cheer for a Canuck loss.

The pick was granted to us last year and they opted to give us the pick in this years draft as opposed to last years draft

I could be wrong though 

7 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I guess everyone is different. Some people are thinned skinned ego maniacs who can't handle an A$$ chewing. Some people take it constructively. I was the opposite. I would find myself walking all over "player" coaches and bowing down to my master if he was a crazy a$$hole. 

I think it's more of a respect thing for a player. I like a coach in between a players coach and torts 

27 minutes ago, billabong said:

The pick was granted to us last year and they opted to give us the pick in this years draft as opposed to last years draft

I could be wrong though 

It can be 2017 or 2018 - they have not yet decided. 

Archived