The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

4 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Joonas Donskoi for San Jose was a solid find.  Ex Panther draft pick and was brought over at age 24 after lighting it up in Finland.

If Anton can have a similar effect like Donskoi,,,id be happy

Anyone that can score at this point would be great.

People keep asking, but trust us, if something substantial comes along, you'll hear about it. He's been seen on the ice (most recently right after the Canucks left for their road trip) with Malhotra but he isn't doing anything strenuous yet.

Just now, elvis15 said:

People keep asking, but trust us, if something substantial comes along, you'll hear about it. He's been seen on the ice (most recently right after the Canucks left for their road trip) with Malhotra but he isn't doing anything strenuous yet.

Well, i've seen a lot of his play overseas and his play has changed since he was here before...  would love to see him on a line with Bo and Baer or with Sutter and Ericsson or Virtanen rather, line mates who can get him the puck for his quick laser beam wrist shot (night and day better than kesler) and almost as fast so combined those? F yes! 

He's not afraid to get into dirty spots either so i expect better than average goal scoring. He's hardly a perimeter scorer, go watch some of his youtube high lights and watch time after time he pics the corners with a wrist shots crazy quick and that's what you need in your arsenal to score goals these days with goalies being so good. C'mon Anton we need you dude!!!!  (get well soon!) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

'couple of weeks' can't be good.

So the only reason Larsen isn't playing is because he's ill? And all this time I thought it was Willie finally gaining some common sense.

As for Rodin, another player rushed back by the coaches and trainers. How many times has that happened now? They did the same thing with Tanev.

28 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

So the only reason Larsen isn't playing is because he's ill? And all this time I thought it was Willie finally gaining some common sense.

As for Rodin, another player rushed back by the coaches and trainers. How many times has that happened now? They did the same thing with Tanev.

IMo the Canucks have had a questionable history with their  medical staff, seems every couple of years something strange happens.

17 minutes ago, gurn said:

IMo the Canucks have had a questionable history with their  medical staff, seems every couple of years something strange happens.

Didn't they fire their medical staff for that reason? Yet the same thing is happening.

Is it the coaches rushing the players back? I swear we have more injury "setbacks" on this team than anywhere.