The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Calgary Flames, Jan 7, 7 pm

KyoNami

4 minutes ago, brownky said:

*sigh*

They got outhit because they had the puck all game. And if they didn't have it, they had guys who wouldn't be scared to hit to get it back. We lack that second part. Along with the 'has the puck all game'. We get outshot relentlessly... which doesn't seem very cerebral, now does it?

Are you watching the same game?  We have out shot and out played the whole game.

you can't make an arguement that the wings never hit because they had the puck all the time, but they would if they didn't.  There is no way to back that up.

Just now, Tearloch7 said:

No matter what .. I am proud of these guys tonight .. no excuses made ..  why is Pedan not here is my only question.

Agree... I think he would be if they realized Hutton play early enough for him to get here

8 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

They are dirty POS.  That needs addressing.

I have no clue what the NHL does not grade and sit down including incompetent refs

they will always suck under this administration 

every other pro eague grades refs in season . The NFL will actually suspend refs in season 

3 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

Unreal. Why didn't we recall Pedan after Tanev went down last night?

He would've been playing right now. We need him.

They had Biega here to fill in for Tanev, they didn't know till the last minute that Hutton couldn't go so no time for a call up to get here

Archived