The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Calgary Flames, Jan 7, 7 pm

KyoNami

1 minute ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Can anyone find out from WD why he wouldn't play Rodin on PP?? The guy has skill... how to earn WD's trust when he was never given real ice time? We need offense here... just pissed me off seeing how useless Megna has been and yet I keep seeing him on the ice... makes me wonder what he's done special for WD lately... 

Willie thinks he is an untouchable coach of the year candidate right now with the big win streak

little does he know 

Willie Desjardins has no place being behind the bench any longer. His assinine line deployments and lack of physical play are embarrassing the team. Time for the players to ignore the tired and delusional script this erratic muppet is trying to sell them.

Play with heart and vigor. Fight for every inch of ice

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Wouldn't mind seeing Rodin slotted in with Horvat and Baertschi.

Need to create more offensively.

WD is basically an old infuriating machine that neglects common sense and flexibility... he's programmed to use Megna as his secret weapon no matter what.... so screw you all fans that try to outsmart him!

2 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

Would it really hurt to play him a couple of shifts?

I know now he is here for Hutton but still, you have a player on the bench who is capable so play him.

Why even dress an extra forward unless another forward is gonna fill in on D? Makes no sense.

Must just be awkward for him to sit there and not play. This is not how you treat players.

40 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

I want Labate!!!!  The kid can play FFS!!!! 

I don't see why we can't switch it up a bit a move a hitter like Labate into the Gaunce spot. Gaunce is basically a passenger every night at this point. Sure he's gaining valuable experience but, at the same time he adds very little, certainly nothing that can't be matched and upgraded by a Labate.

With Willie, it's like this. You are assigned with a task of putting a screw in, say you are building a furniture. Willie, even though he sees an automatic screw driver, he has to first try to hammer the screw in. He destroys the furniture in the process so he realizes that hammer is not the right tool. Then, he goes on to try all the tools in the toolbox and by the process of elimination, he finally moves on to the automatic screw driver. Voila! It works! 

1 minute ago, Slegr said:

I hate seeing the Canucks get so physically dominated in games. We need more toughness and pushback. Has Edler thrown a single hit out there? He's playing so soft.

I like Biega but Pedan was acquired for games like these against divisional rivals who you know likes to play dirty. 

Archived