The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators

cleowin

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Actually they are now saying storm tomorrow, more fun, yeah ( sarcasm, I am done with this white stuff ) 

I am more than done.  Two straight days of shoveling.  Three feet of snow stacked on my roof and six foot snowbanks.  Spring can't come soon enough.

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

This teams culture is not gonna change until these two retire.

Great careers but it's getting pretty apparent that it might be time to lace them up.

Excited for the the new faces of the franchise to emerge. Time to hand the reigns over to Horvat and Guddy.

The young players see the effort from the leaders and if they match it, they will get benched...do what I say and not what I do is the mantra (culture).

10 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Sedins have gotta stop with the weak efforts. Not backchecking and constant flybys would have any other player benched.

If they're just going through the motions, play players that are actually gonna tr

Can't see how it helps the kids develop playing behind the kind of effort the Sedins are now capable of.  Character is great but the kids need to learn the on-ice stuff too.

5 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Interference, hit-to-the-head, high-sticking? Anything else this could have or should have been called? 

That was a blatant head shot and he knew what he was doing, he saw Baer coming and targeted him 

no suspension will be complete by though...guaranteed 

Archived