The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation]Drouin to be moved? (McKenzie)

86Viking

Tanev should get us a young forward 3-5 top forward from a team....

Would not trade( Tanev & Boeser ) for Drouin... Bad trade for us

Tanev and 2nd pick from Columbus ---- (Drouin winger)...We been center

On 5/1/2017 at 10:37 AM, SilentSam said:

Dee..    what did Nik sign for $ wise?    I have not heard anything yet.

Benning is rebuilding at Team, its Not easy and Not many GM's have done that here, if any.

Desjardins set us back about a year in development of the three he was here.

Benning is on the right track.

BTW.. picture this... Daniel and Henrik gone in a year, . Or this years TDL..

... I would like to see E Kane and Drouin here.

ps.  Russia is a mess,. Tryamkin will be back after he deals with the peer pressure of family and the early obligations of a young marriage..  Working in the NHL seasonally will prove to be the getaway and exit he needs from both.

I was going to write a thoughtful reply but this line   "... I would like to see E Kane and Drouin here." tells me that you are just trying to get me to lose  my s^%t

On 5/2/2017 at 0:02 PM, oldnews said:

It's funny, because in the midst of his holdout there were a lot of people that wouldn't give up a Baertschi alone to bring Drouin here.

Now that Drouin has a 20 goal season, people are prepared to pay like he's a franchise player for him.

But Sven actually scored 18 goals himself this year (in 68 games) - with under 50% ozone starts - and only 2 of his goals came on the powerplay - Drouin's pts edge comes via pp pts otherwise they were pretty much dead even 5 on 5 - where Baertschi clearly had a better season than Drouin - while also being +16 in turnover differential, and arguably being the better two way player.  Sven is a couple years older, but at the same time a 1.85 million cap hit.   He may not have the value of Drouin, but at the same time making him a 1/3 throw in in a deal probably isn't good value for this franchise to put it mildly.

I know, do people not understand that Drouin would be terrible for this team, both on and off the ice? 

Go read some Moosehead forums from when he was with the team, the public has a lot of access to Jr players so they can't pretend to better than they are,

Droiun isn't someone you want on this team, he isn't someone Yzerman wants on his team

1 hour ago, Bobby_Lu1ngo said:

I wonder if we could try to get pool party out of edmonton in a Tanev trade.

I think they wouldn't hang up on us, remember they were going to give us something BIG for Cory Shnieder, can't remember what it was though,

Was it Nuge or a 1st rounder? (Ended up being Yak)

22 hours ago, wildcam said:

Tanev should get us a young forward 3-5 top forward from a team....

Would not trade( Tanev & Boeser ) for Drouin... Bad trade for us

Tanev and 2nd pick from Columbus ---- (Drouin winger)...We been center

I agree - they would prolly want at least our second pick too but I would not want to include that.

would be a crazy trade though revolving around Tanev and Drouin 

id be all over that would really help our future and Tanev going from Edler --> Hedman that would be interesting 

Tanev+ Baertchi for Drouin and 1st (Foote)

Edler for Yakupov

Tampa wants to win now, we want to win later, seems like a fair trade to me. get rid of Edler and Tanev and our inexperienced blueline should help us land Dahlin next year

Drouin Horvat Boeser

Sedin Sedin Goldobin

Eriksson Granlund Dahlen

Virtanen Sutter Yakupov

Hutton Gudbranson

Juolevi Stecher

Pedan Subban

Biega

5 hours ago, Hortankin said:

Tanev+ Baertchi for Drouin and 1st (Foote)

Edler for Yakupov

Tampa wants to win now, we want to win later, seems like a fair trade to me. get rid of Edler and Tanev and our inexperienced blueline should help us land Dahlin next year

Drouin Horvat Boeser

Sedin Sedin Goldobin

Eriksson Granlund Dahlen

Virtanen Sutter Yakupov

Hutton Gudbranson

Juolevi Stecher

Pedan Subban

Biega

Edler for Yak? 

That's a bad trade for us. We can get more for Edler. St. Louis got Yak for a third rounder. 

Archived