The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

I thought this was pretty interesting after EP was drafted he sat at the Canucks table for the rest of their picks and asked about all the players they were drafting.

From what I understand, Jim makes the big decision of the first rounder and Judd Bracket pretty much does all of the later rounds along with the rest of the scouting team.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

My gosh what difference it makes to have your offensive dman come back.  Right away with edler out there pettersson gets a power play point , and scores a goal, both times with edler out on the ice.

I dont really see any ways his goal tracks back to Edler being on the ice, just an amazing read and solid shot by EP

45 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

If we didn't have Horvat also carrying the team, they might have a stronger case. 

If he can get the steam up again now when the players start coming back in from the IR, he Will probably have a few more points on the half-way-mark.. Hard to beat MacKinnon, McDavid & Pastrnak and this year though if they Keep their paces up

6 hours ago, -AJ- said:

From what I understand, Jim makes the big decision of the first rounder and Judd Bracket pretty much does all of the later rounds along with the rest of the scouting team.

Well Judd has done a good job getting us guys like Woo, Gadjovich, Lind, Gaudette, Palmu etc

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ForzaTikare said:

I dont really see any ways his goal tracks back to Edler being on the ice, just an amazing read and solid shot by EP

One Edler is a calming influence and two he makes those plays that other Canucks D don't that you might not see because it's too subtle and three having a fellow countryman barking out stuff in Swedish that other players don't understand helps a lot. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I think Bo is the captain already.  EP is great though, and a natural leader too.  Guys will follow Bo into battle.  I think that’s the kicker.

Bo can lead the team into Battle, but EP40 will win the war. 

Plus, they’ll want to market this team after EP40 and drive sales that way. They’ll do a whole pass the torch ceremony: Naslund, Sedin... Alien.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HomeBrew said:

Plus, they’ll want to market this team after EP40 and drive sales that way. They’ll do a whole pass the torch ceremony: Naslund, Sedin... Alien.

If it brings the town a cup or three, I’d be happy as a clam:towel:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HomeBrew said:

Horvat's gonna be captain. 

EP40 will wear the A some point down the road.

100% positive.

• Upvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, Hutton Wink said:

Sooooo then as assist leader on the team there's no excuse of him getting gimme points or 2nd assists for just being out there.

In three games I watched him pass to Elias 3 times! That's not good enough! Keep a eye on it! He had a chance to send Elias in with speed last night and he dumped it in! 

Elias gets his first two Day break in a while! Expect to see it benefit him for the next three. The schedule has hurt him big time for his foot speed. In fact the whole team! Can't wait to see a recharged team the next few games! Elias will get his ppg up over the next three! ! Was nice to see him get two points, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1