The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

On 2018-03-01 at 2:22 PM, NotJaredMcCann said:

With the hat-trick and primary assist tonight, Lind has taken over the league lead in primary points per game at 1.49. He now has 76 primary points and 85 points total in 50 games played. This means that 89.4% of his production is primary points - which is insane. Even more impressive when you factor in the injuries he's dealt with this season. The kid is a machine!

Silly question.

whats a primary point ?

4 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

Silly question.

whats a primary point ?

A primary assist is the last pass or touch made before a goal was scored. A secondary assist would be the second to last pass or touch made before a goal.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on the three years ELC.  Looks like management has plans for him in the league, he's certainly earned it.  Already if there was a redraft he'd move way up .... Love this pick, he could be our secret weapon.   Gaudette is getting more press as he should given his league and what he's accomplishing, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Lind is going to have a long career, which could even start next year.  The following one for sure.

• Cheers 1

On 2018-03-03 at 12:35 PM, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I assumed @AlwaysACanuckFan did it already, but here’s the gif:

Brock boeser like wrister.  We got some deadly shooters in the system with Lind dahlen, pettersson, gaudette.

still don’t know why the heck people, people like Craig button, have glass in their top 10 prospects ranking, but Lind doesent make his top 50.  Mind boggling.

1 hour ago, Filthymitts32 said:

Going to the game tonight, I'll post my thoughts once again, anyone on the Giants to watch? 

Bowen Byram is a potential top-5 pick in the 2019 draft. He's a defenseman for the Giants. I'd appreciate insight on his game.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Good to hear he just keeps producing!

Btw, for those who always compare Lind to Glass I don't think it's really apples to apples comparison. Glass is a center and so you can expect a winger to score more points. I don't think that Lind is a better player at this point but he is definitely good value for where we picked him up. 

9 minutes ago, TGokou said:

Good to hear he just keeps producing!

Btw, for those who always compare Lind to Glass I don't think it's really apples to apples comparison. Glass is a center and so you can expect a winger to score more points. I don't think that Lind is a better player at this point but he is definitely good value for where we picked him up. 

Fun fact, the game i attended between the Portland Winterhawks and Victoria Royals a couple of weeks ago, Glass actually played the wing. Skylar Mckenzie is in the middle between Glass and Bellows on that top line. Which look to me that Glass may have play the majority of the season on the wing as well.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

Bowen Byram is a potential top-5 pick in the 2019 draft. He's a defenseman for the Giants. I'd appreciate insight on his game.

Byram was good, largely unnoticed which for a dman is usually a good sign, when I did notice him it was because of a strong play, he took a penalty or two, but smooth skater, good passes, no glaring mistakes. Lind was pretty meh tonight, tried to be way too cute quite a few times, I think both his assists were secondary, still makes great passes and has great vision, slows the game down very well. Dube was trying to do everything himself, and while he has great hands and is a good skater, doesn't seem to see the ice like Lind does. The one player that really stood out was kaeden korczak, again, this is the second game I've watched this year where he was very noticeable in a good way, I believe he's next year draft eligible, maybe the year after? Not sure, but I expect his stock to rise significantly.