The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

1 hour ago, 70seven said:

Are there nominees?

The biggest name out there right now is probably @maroe. I think hes in the lead for the most votes. I think it would be safe to vote for him? You dealt with him at the deadline so it is not like he is a stranger! ;) 

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

my mom 

muhahahahahaahahahha

do i have to PM you ? 

Kind of bored at the moment, so anyone interested in talking trades?

Looking ahead to next season, Columbus would like to shed a little salary, and possibly move one D-man to make room for some young guys (Brickley/Larsson/Toews). So open to offers on the following:

Joe Pavelski - "Little Joe" had a monster of a 1st round, scoring 28.25 Fpts (7.06/game). But it's not really a surprise, because he's been killing it for a while now, including 5.38 Fpts/game from March 1st to end of the regular season. He was playing through an injury at the beginning of the season, but looks to have fully recovered. There are few players more dependable in the Puck scoring system - he was the 9th highest scoring skater in the league last season, and the 4th highest in 2015-16.

Oscar Fantenberg - The Swedish D-man book-ended his season with strong stretches. He was a solid 2.84 Fpts/game in the regular season, and a phenomenal 5.06 Fpts/game in the playoffs. But with a number of solid veterans and upcoming prospects in the system, we may not have room for everyone.

9 hours ago, 70seven said:

Are there nominees?

I nominate @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka! Swell guy. Part of a brilliant management team. Canny move from his GM to bring him on.

As luck would have it, he also nominates me! Or he would if he wasn't drunk as a skunk at the moment...

Feel free to just check the box labeled "Buffaslug Hivemind".

17 hours ago, Sygvard said:

I nominate @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka! Swell guy. Part of a brilliant management team. Canny move from his GM to bring him on.

As luck would have it, he also nominates me! Or he would if he wasn't drunk as a skunk at the moment...

Feel free to just check the box labeled "Buffaslug Hivemind".

Technically, a vote for one of us is also a vote for the other one. So you by voting for us you can make your vote count twice!

I have finally come out of my hibernation.

We didn’t have a great season but that was expected. Our rebuild is nearly complete. I just finished my top 100 rankings for the 2018 draft, and want to share it but then you’d all be seeing my draft list :ph34r:

Draft season has come around so watch out. 

PS. I’m looking to add a fourth round pick in the draft, possibly two, so if you see any depth pieces/projects on my roster you like send me a PM. (I also want to move up higher in the 2nd round so if you’ve got a pick you want to move let me know)

Edit: any teams looking to move contracts with negative value shoot me a message. I’m willing to take on salary for deals that end in either 2019 or 2020. Looking for the aformentioned picks/prospects listed above.

Hey guys,

thanks for your patience. Everything that caused me to step away has just about resolved itself - I still have one final on Monday, so fingers crossed!

With that said, I plan to put in effort on Tuesday evening and post the signings that need to be posted and send the counter-offers that need to be sent (unless @Captain Azzy wants to take back the reigns ;)).

But thanks again and holy cow have playoffs (both RL and Puck) been crazy!

Jazz

Nice to see you around again @thejazz97... your posts got me in the mood to talks trades as well!

Right tis Pat Maroon, Eric Fehr, David Warsofsky are all available for picks!

Braeden Holtby is a guy I very quietly shopped to some teams at the deadline. Yes he had a bit of a down year especially at the end which was cause for his game 1 benching, but he is still only 28 and one of the top goalies in the league. We are SHOPPING to see what is out there and whatbwe could potentially cash him on for. One off year doesn't mean his value will be much lower... Just saying.

Archived