The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks vs Canes 7:00PM (SNP/SN650)

Odd.

I think that Green will adjust to Carolina.  After first 8 seconds where 2nd whistle came, the Hurricane coach jotted on which match-up that Green throws out there with Sedin line coming on and made the adjustment and after 5th whistle, they took over.  5 whistles in first minutes or even 6th whistle.   They had no legs to start with.  The Carolina coach got what he wanted knowing and predict the pattern that the Canucks got stuck on and pounced upon them.  Maybe he will throw out a match-up that Hurricane coach doesn't like.  

1 minute ago, hobart16 said:

You’re sleepy; it’s 11 on the east coast 

I've had a long day jeeeeeeeez. I'm going to be watching the Canucks game in the east coast too in a few days, boi I can't wait to start games at 10pm...

9 minutes ago, J-23 said:

This is why I miss the fights and big hits to get the crowd and team going.

I don’t care about staged fights, but a big hit or two surely fires up the crowd as well as the players.

But forget it. we have nobody delivering hits and what everyone does is using his stick as a fishing rod. 

Canucks hockey is a no contact sport.

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

I have faith he can finish Winds of Winter... It’s the “or two” that makes me cringe.  

Imagine wrapping something so tangentle up neatly? Tough stuff.

I've alo had a few too many but I can't blame that on the Canucks.

Just now, 1-d said:

I don’t care about staged fights, but a big hit or two surely fires up the crowd as well as the players.

But forget it. we have nobody delivering hits and what everyone does is using his stick as a fishing rod. 

Canucks hockey is a no contact sport.

Might help if we had some more skilled and physical forwards. Know where we can pick them up cheap?

Archived