The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Chicago Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

Bo scores his 20th of the season, to equal last year's total, in 25 less games. If he hadn't gotten

injured he could have had a shot at a 30 goal season. Imagine what he'll be able to do

once Petterson, Dahlen, Gaudette, and Lind get here and not to mention a more seasoned

Brock for a full year. With more goal support and better talent on his wings, is a 30g/30a

coming up in near future?He just keeps getting better.

3 hours ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Scottie Upshall was a high first round pick and former CHL star...what's your point?

No one wants Pouliot, he is a pretty horrible player and anyone with a set of eyes can see this...he is a bottom pairing D-man on a 30th placed team.

Oh and by the way going by your position argument, Zach Bogosian was a high first round pick for the Jets, he now is a bottom pairing D-man on a 31st placed team, is almost a mirror-image of Gudbranson, another bottom pairing D_man who was a high first rounder.

Pouliot had a great game, not sure who pissed in your cereals.

3 hours ago, bertuzzi44fan said:

Guess we aren't fallin for Dahlin :D

The team is 2-7-1 in the last 10 games. Given those odds it's possible the team might win 2 more out of the last 8. 

Arizona, Buffalo and Ottawa given their last 10 games, has a good chance of winning 3 of the last 8.

A win was bound to happen, no matter how bad the team is playing. 

Man that felt GREAAAAAT!

Even the Sedins were pretty good. Edler was in beast mode. Goldy can be a giant for this team if he works hard and gets line mates who operate at his high IQ level. 

Best of all was the warm feeling that came over me thinking of all the -ankers most of who probably didn't watch the game but had a melt down when they saw the score.

jAGZ2uT.gif

5 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Jake's hit on Keith

jv18-keith.gif?w=654&h=586

I. Just. Can't. Stop. Watching. This.  :lol:

I don't wish injury on many players, but this guy is one of them.

The only other one I can think of is a bit shorter and if he ran into a wall his nose would hit before his...  Never mind.

6 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I guess you can't lose them all

7 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

We gotta keep the league on our side. We tried and we won. 9 straight losses is our current record.  Breaking that 0-10 barrier wouldn't be good for the tank.

The hockey gods may not approve lol.  We are in for it tough vs the blues though.  They need these 2 points big time. 2 points out of the wildcard with 1 game in hand. They win this and they are even with Anaheim in points at 89 with 8 games left.  I'd rather see The Blues get in then the ducks lol. 

If we got 1 more win in us..I hope it's to crush the ducks playoff hopes lol.

5 hours ago, RRypien37 said:

Pouliot earned my respect. At least 1 player in the current line up has some character. 

Why do people say stuff like this?

I really don't think there is any character lacking in the team  - we have 2 or 3 who don't seem to have "a line" but that is not the same as character imo.

When you mean "push back" say push back.

5 hours ago, bertuzzi44fan said:

Guess we aren't fallin for Dahlin :D

We never were. 

The lottery takes place in the real world, a place visited infrequently by CDC. The clue is in the name "lottery"

When the 4 balls are drawn the numbers mushroom into a whole lot of combinations and these combinations are all allocated to the lottery teams. Have a look at last years and see just how little the odd win hear or there makes.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/en/v3/ext/pdfs/NHL-Lottery-2016-Look-Up-Table-Alpha-by-Team.pdf

Archived