The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Retirement] The Sedins to retire at the end of the season

HerrDrFunk

43 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

I don't agree and I'm sure the Twins don't either.

I think when Marchand retires, that speedbag on Danny will be the thing he regrets most in his career.

He looks around now and sees all the love, respect and accolades being showered on the Twins and realises his only claim to fame was to cheap shot on a hockey legend and soon to be Hall of Famer

I am glad he has tweeted the above. It doesn't erase what he did (he will have to live with it and wonder if it was really worth it to ruin his own hockey standing by showing so little class) but I am pleased that he has had the decency to acknowledge them and their prowess.

Ya tough one. Marchand is scum. Kind of telling just how respected the twins are that the rat would make a nice comment. Plus one for him. If he was tied to a stake maybe I only throw a dozen rocks now instead of throwing my arm out. 

1 hour ago, Mackcanuck said:

In 2014 when Ryan Smyth retired the Sedin's had the players stay out on the ice for his celebration after the game.

I remember when Iginla brought the Flames back out of the dressing room for Trevor Lindens farewell.

It is what is done in hockey, It is what makes our sport so great, like handshakes after the hardfought playoff rounds.

(except of course the time when Lucic threatened Weiss' life while shaking his hand, but its the Bruins so that makes it okay)

Lol. Lucic. What a tool. 

19 minutes ago, chon derry said:

I remember pj stock (IDIOT) once commenting on how weak the sedins were? not a whole bunch of room for a guy that only played 235 games and only scored 5 goals to say anything about any other  nhl hockey player!  especially 2 future hhof's 

PJ Stock is an idiot, I agree. In the time that the Sedins have played, that loser left the league, became one of the worst commentators in hockey and has since been dumped. Fitting for a TSN chucklehead.

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

PJ Stock is an idiot, I agree. In the time that the Sedins have played, that loser left the league, became one of the worst commentators in hockey and has since been dumped. Fitting for a TSN chucklehead.

well Phil, PJ does have 5 career goals so maybe he should be taken seriously on his views on the Sedins? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

well Phil, PJ does have 5 career goals so maybe he should be taken seriously on his views on the Sedins? 

Stephane Quintal thinks otherwise, in what looks to be the most pathetic fight in the history of the NHL.

stephane-quintal1.jpg

8 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Stephane Quintal thinks otherwise, in what looks to be the most pathetic fight in the history of the NHL.

stephane-quintal1.jpg

the only thing more embarrassing than throwing a punch like that is taking one 

Archived