The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Retirement] The Sedins to retire at the end of the season

HerrDrFunk

1 hour ago, Darius71 said:

Even the PM is getting into the accolades

That's fine and all, but the replies underneath are pretty toxic.  I mean, I know he's the PM and people are gonna get political on his twitter feed but to inundate that on a congratulatory sports tweet is just... ugh.  I mean, couldn't those people post that stuff one of his other tweets that have something to do with politics?

1 minute ago, Undrafted said:

That's fine and all, but the replies underneath are pretty toxic.  I mean, I know he's the PM and people are gonna get political on his twitter feed but to inundate that on a congratulatory sports tweet is just... ugh.  I mean, couldn't those people post that stuff one of his other tweets that have something to do with politics?

yeah, those replies underneath were pretty bad.  Maybe im a bit naive but i was surprised to see how abrasive and rude the responses were...had nothing to do with the Sedins, just people taking shots at him (and I dont consider myself  a supporter of the guy either)

12 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Would like to see the Swedish transcribed. Personal favourite was Hank telling Domi "you can tell your father you're a better player" at 1:30. Also can't say enough about Brad Richardson, great sportsmanship.

10 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Also can't say enough about Brad Richardson, great sportsmanship.

I really miss him. 

Wished there was a way to keep him in the lineup.

He is the kind of veteran presence the team will need going forward.

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Arriving in EDM.

Honestly, I think the Twins playing their final game (on the road, like this) there is no better city for it than Edmonton.  The there fans know hockey, and how great the Twins were for the game.  

Archived