The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] You guys are literally dumb as potatoes. You can't just vote out a guy because he is too "tricky" and miles better than you...absolutely sickening

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

I don’t understand this game at all. Anybody help an old brother out with some insight?

The basic idea of Mafia is that out of all the people playing, there's a small group of betrayers trying to bring everyone else down. The betrayers are the Mafia, sometimes called "scum" or other unpleasant names. Everyone else is in the Town, otherwise called "villagers" or "innocents" or so forth.

The Town's goal is to get rid of all the scum players. They do this by taking a majority vote each game Day for who they want to get rid of. The Mafia's goal is to outlast all of the Townies until they control the majority vote, at which time there's nothing the Town can do to stop the scum from completely taking over. They can do this by avoiding being voted out and killing players during the Night phases following each game Day. The crowd that starts the game gets whittled down until eventually only one faction remains in the game.

You should play. You won't know what's going on at the beginning but no one really does anyway. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

I don’t understand this game at all. Anybody help an old brother out with some insight?

Post lots of gifs (especially in the first round), sexually harass Aladeen (he will be offended if you do not), vote for Intoewsables because he doesn’t deserve to live past round one and always believe anything Virtanen/ClassicSubban tells you. YW. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Im game to give it a try. It has to be better time spent than reading any of the Do we need a new jersey threads.

As mentioned I am a total noob though.

Nice! Don't worry if you're really confused when the game starts, that's normal. Feel free to ask questions to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lmao I just noticed what Aladeen sneaked into the rule list.

12) Any player who hereupon posts the word "Aladeenis" or propagates the use thereof in any Mafia game in which he or she is currently participating; OR refers to his or her hypothetical or real Aladeenis in such circumstances as defined and outlined before, will be God Killed instantly at the time of the transgression, whether it was made in the game thread or a private game chat, and an announcement of death and possibly a role and/or affiliation revelation will be made by the host as soon as he or she is aware of the offence and offending player(s) and has reasonable time to access the site to post.

• Like 1