The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Suspect Charged in 13 Year Old Girl's (Marrisa Shen) Murder

DonLever

28 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Wow. Not a good look for refugees,students, and other foreigners trying to get permanent residency or citizenship.

Will reflect poorly. They can say it's random all they want but Syrian or Muslim will stick out.

Just adds fuel to the fire that these people can't assimilate peacefully.

That's the problem with this world.

The sooner we stop labeling and pointing fingers, the sooner we just love one another, the better off the human race will be.

29 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Albertan ....   

Your right, every province/ Country has their share of nutters.....

My point was to nuckers comment “you can’t take the blah blah blah”

insert “albertan” or anyone really and it applies.

crazy people gonna crazy.

1 hour ago, DonLever said:

Richardson hopes people don’t jump to any false conclusions about refugees, following this arrest. “I would hope that we look at this incident for what it is. It’s a one-off situation.

Investigators say Ali came to their attention two weeks ago, but won’t say why.

As soon as I heard the police say it was a 'random' killing last year, I knew it was a Syrian immigrant. Would not be surprised if he 'came to their attention' trying to rape another girl. That would explain why they won't say how they caught him. 

One-off? Yeah right. Will it be a two-off next time? 

Go to sleep, Canada, your government has figured it all out. You are free to do what we tell you. 

1 hour ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

That's what should happen but we all know it won't. Trudeau probably already has the 10 million dollar cheque ready for him.

Got to pay up when you violate someone's constitutional rights. Harper reached a 10M settlement wth Maher Arar over the debacle with his deportation to Syria.

2 hours ago, Jig Jones said:

As soon as I heard the police say it was a 'random' killing last year, I knew it was a Syrian immigrant. Would not be surprised if he 'came to their attention' trying to rape another girl. That would explain why they won't say how they caught him. 

One-off? Yeah right. Will it be a two-off next time? 

Go to sleep, Canada, your government has figured it all out. You are free to do what we tell you. 

In the future when I hear some random ignoramus is spewing racist BS on CDC, I will think of you first. 

2 minutes ago, Toews said:

Where did you get the idea I was apologizing?

I am saying this thread has more posts about Syrians and refugees, than about a little girl's murder. 

I understood you.  Nevertheless any form of excuse for that post is not what I would expect from you.

5 hours ago, Zach Parise said:

Trudeau aint getting re-elected 

if your comment is suggesting that Trudeau is responsible, by that logic every PM in our history is responsible for every crime ever committed in Canada. this is about an incredibly sad case of a young girls murder, not what you are doing.

Lets congratulate the police for what must have been a heroic effort to figure this out. 

Archived