Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Red Wings | November 6th, 4:30pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Roberts

Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Detroit Red Wings
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals
  3. 3. How many goals will the Detroit Red Wings score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, mll said:

Lines at practice:

Boeser update - he was on the ice before practice: 

I know we are short at C but I would have much prefer someone with a future in Vancouver to get a shot with EP like Guadette, or granny or virtanen, I just don’t like Leipsic getting this top line minutes. Green has taken chances and chances and put him on the top 6 and he’s don’t diddly squat with it.

Its not like Guadette or granny are going to be taking face off anyway:Phorvat has that covered

4 hours ago, Rindiculous said:

This is Pettersson's first game versus a non playoff contender and I can only salivate at how many points he can put up tomorrow night after putting up 5 against a good team last game.  I wouldn't even be too surprised if he got 5 again this game.  Heck, I don't think Pettersson would even surprise me if he puts up 10 points.  He's just that good.

Coyotes? Panthers? Pretty much for ever bottom-scrapers 

1 hour ago, FijianCanuck said:

Something in my gut is telling me EP40 will record his first hat trick tmw =) 

The NHL can give away the November Rookie of the month right after the game 

37 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

I know we are short at C but I would have much prefer someone with a future in Vancouver to get a shot with EP like Guadette, or granny or virtanen, I just don’t like Leipsic getting this top line minutes. Green has taken chances and chances and put him on the top 6 and he’s don’t diddly squat with it.

Its not like Guadette or granny are going to be taking face off anyway:Phorvat has that covered

Leipsic has produced. Check his numbers with us. Its just baffling becsuse he plays terribly in 2/3 zones. Works hard though 

This is going to be a tough game to win coming off a high against Colorado at home.

Green will have his hands full containing his own expectations and keeping his young squad focused and back to workman type play that’s not run and gun in the first two periods. 

6 hours ago, Rindiculous said:

This is Pettersson's first game versus a non playoff contender and I can only salivate at how many points he can put up tomorrow night after putting up 5 against a good team last game.  I wouldn't even be too surprised if he got 5 again this game.  Heck, I don't think Pettersson would even surprise me if he puts up 10 points.  He's just that good.

Elias Pettersson is not a stat-padder.  Every point he's got this season has counted.

Now if he really needs to score 10 to undo Detroit's 9 goals, so be it.

2 hours ago, ForzaTikare said:

The Coyotes look good this year.  They are one of the best defensive teams in the NHL. Top-3 in goals against per game and their PK has actually scored more short-handed goals than they have allowed.  They simply couldn't score to start the year - only 3 goals in the 1st 5 games.  They are starting to find their offence.  Canucks lost 4-1 but were missing Pettersson, Boeser, Baer, Edler, Tanev.

DCIS2018_1104.png.b4226a4e4ad7df43cf5651b89eda9d31.png

WELCOME EVERYONE TO DETROIT, MICHIGAN

TWO TEAMS IN THE MIDST OF A REBUILD GO HEAD TO HEAD

THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS, COMING OFF AN INSANE MAIN EVENT WIN ON FRIDAY AGAINST COLORADO, LOOK TO REPEAT AGAINST THE RED WINGS IN DETROIT, WHO AREN'T TOO HAPPY WITH THEIR LOSS AGAINST EDMONTON ON RAW IS WAR

6 hours ago, ForzaTikare said:

He didn't play the Coyotes and got injured halfway through the Panthers game although people thought at the time the Panthers would be playoff contenders this year.

Archived