The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Day Kevin Bieska cold clocked Fedor

City-in-state-of-emergency

9 hours ago, Lancaster said:

To be fair.... fighting outside the rink shouldn't be tolerated regardless of what happened with the career of either players.  

If Bieksa was just some ECHLer journeyman and he knocked out Kesler or Bourdon and ended their career due to concussion.... I doubt anyone on CDC would be cheering.  

Just so Bieksa ended up being an integral part of the Canucks for many years and Fedor ended up back in the KHL that this incident is considered acceptable.  In most circumstances, it wouldn't have been tolerated (unless it occurred on the ice).  

You are implying that those guys would be unreasonable jackalopes. Nobody, regardless of pedigree, is above a good ass whooping if they deserve it. If someone told me Jake Virtanen was being super disrespectful and confrontational to Bo and then Bo punched his lights out I'd say "yeah well be more respectful next time".

9 hours ago, Lancaster said:

To be fair.... fighting outside the rink shouldn't be tolerated regardless of what happened with the career of either players.  

If Bieksa was just some ECHLer journeyman and he knocked out Kesler or Bourdon and ended their career due to concussion.... I doubt anyone on CDC would be cheering.  

Just so Bieksa ended up being an integral part of the Canucks for many years and Fedor ended up back in the KHL that this incident is considered acceptable.  In most circumstances, it wouldn't have been tolerated (unless it occurred on the ice).  

Bieksa spilled a beer on Fedor and apologized profusely. Fedor wouldn't accept it and was being a cocky douche and told Bieksa to go outside. So Bieksa did. 

19 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Bieksa spilled a beer on Fedor and apologized profusely. Fedor wouldn't accept it and was being a cocky douche and told Bieksa to go outside. So Bieksa did. 

Spilling beer can be dangerous. :o Frankie Miller one of the best singer actors ever.

The bit you don't see is the guys gf bumping into Frankie's mate and spilling his drink. She acts cheeky and he insults her. By the way anyone recognise Rab C Nesbit?

Good play, the whole thing is on youtube as it is over 40 year's old.

I remember being pretty pumped when we had a Fedorov!! 

Now Fedor lives on in lore thanks to Burke (story wouldn't have came out) and KB3.

There must already be 4 archived topics for this, OP certainly isn't adding a shred of anything to any of those topics.

2 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Now Fedor lives on in lore thanks to Burke (story wouldn't have came out) and KB3.

There must already be 4 archived topics for this, OP certainly isn't adding a shred of anything to any of those topics.

Key word "archived" and "Must"

You seem chaffing this morning. I am not trying to add anything to the story. I did not put a monocal and top hat on Kevin and a fedora on Fedorov I simply supplied a resource or new information to new hockey or Canucks fans. 

1543220445357.gif

32 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Ya I remember Fedor, and he never impressed me. He came in with such hype and never showed anything. Except for a black eye. Kinda sums up his attitude.

...what do you tell a guy with 2 black eyes?...nothing he's already been told twice...

1 hour ago, N7Nucks said:

You are implying that those guys would be unreasonable jackalopes. Nobody, regardless of pedigree, is above a good ass whooping if they deserve it. If someone told me Jake Virtanen was being super disrespectful and confrontational to Bo and then Bo punched his lights out I'd say "yeah well be more respectful next time".

Perfectly said, and it should be that way. Cheers

he probably thought he was going to kick bieksa's a$$ ,that on it's own would have been enough reason ,him being a team mate, whether he knew much about bieksa or not. the fact  is he was the one that called him out , he had it coming IN SPADE'S! some people have to learn thing's the hard way,  cant help drawing comparisons to CDC's fedorov to this story. 

Archived