The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers | 4pm | Feb 4th

taskicon

It's so frustrating how many times the Canucks give up opportunities just because they play the PP with no consistent urgency. One look they're passing the puck fast and clean, the next look Goldy's pass is getting tipped, EP's pass is getting stolen, Boeser's pass intercepted. Insanely frustrating how often they turn the puck over.

Just now, xereau said:

What is wrong with these 'fans' on this forum cheering for and laughing at Pettersson nearly getting hurt again?

Sickening...

Who's "cheering and laughing"? Seems to me that everyone on the forum turns into an emotional mess whenever Pettersson looks like he might be in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Doesntmakesense said:

There is no way this young Canucks team can stop the freight train that is philly. Mark my words this will be a telling game for all Canucks fans.

Where were you last time we played them?

6 minutes ago, Dave "The Hammer" Schultz said:

ahahahahaha EP40 hurt again, sorry to say it boys and girls but he very fragile ive said that before .... he needs to strengthen up in the offseason or we all will be covering our faces when he gets hit lol

slow day in Edmonton? 

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Who's "cheering and laughing"? Seems to me that everyone on the forum turns into an emotional mess whenever Pettersson looks like he might be in trouble.

This user:

7 minutes ago, Dave "The Hammer" Schultz said:

ahahahahaha EP40 hurt again, sorry to say it boys and girls but he very fragile ive said that before .... he needs to strengthen up in the offseason or we all will be covering our faces when he gets hit lol

Archived