The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Sharks... LIVE EDITION

MeanSeanBean

1 minute ago, Wayne Jetski said:

Someone post the last

physical play he made

body check or intimidation wise...

I haven’t watched much this game but he crushed pavelski behind the net tonight.  We were able to exit the zone.  I think it was right before their goal... which wasn’t his fault on a 2 on 1 against some pretty skilled guys.

21 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

My question is who is responsible for the fact DiPietro was our only option if Mark was out? They should be fired yesterday.

Blame the Flyers! 

They have a goalie playing his Hart out and still keeping McKenna.

7 minutes ago, South Cariboo Canuck said:

Dude... give your head a shake. Maybe u can do better? The kid is so young and the sharks not the ideal team to go up against in your first game. Not to mention everytime Pooidiot is out there your shorthanded. Comments like this make me shake my head. Think before you type next time.

If i played hockey all my life i could definetly do better. 

I wouldnt be playing like a p*ssy thot so quick to go down on my knees even when the puck is behind the net?  He'll never be an nhl goalie, hes too small and his technique is for juniors.

People feeling sorry for the kid and defending him are the type to give out participation awards.

You wake up and smell his jockstrap, this is the NHL.  You either got it or you dont and he clearly doesnt.

Nice kid but nice doesnt cut it.

5 minutes ago, Cluminati* said:

When you pass legends with your point / assists / goal total...means you have accomplished a lot. Joe deserves that puck, excellent career accomplishment! 

Stay classy with the comments ppl!

Remember this? Sorry, cant say much good about the goof.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, crazycry said:

I haven't heard or seen anything official tbh...I think it's just rumors ppl are spreading....he's still on the bench isn't he?

Marky had lower body stiffness today so Green decided to give him an extra couple days to recover.  

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Can someone with Twitter please tweet at Sportsnet asking why the Kane incident has not been brought up?  

It's ridiculous. 

I think they are just tired of showing prison sex scenes that are the typical Canucks highlights.

That, or they are just used to the Canucks being victimized. So much so that it’s been normalized.

Why show another abusive scene of Canucks hockey?

Even though this roster is the toughest it’s been in a long time, it’s still a victim. 

3 minutes ago, KyoNami said:

wtf? Literally who could've predicted that the Flyers would claim McKenna, who could've predicted Demko going down, who could've predicted Markstrom going down, etc, etc. That's three NHL level goalies gone. Are you serious right now?

When was Demio injured, why did the flyers beat us, why didn’t we find another option? Someone failed.

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Kane had a battle going with Stecher in the corner, the play moved on for about 5 seconds and they clashed again in front of the net where Kane pushed Stecher to the ice and then threw at least three full punches to Stecher's head with his glove on.  Only one connected, and he only got four minutes in penalties.  

It's a clear game misconduct. 

Are you being serious? 

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Kane had a battle going with Stecher in the corner, the play moved on for about 5 seconds and they clashed again in front of the net where Kane pushed Stecher to the ice and then threw at least three full punches to Stecher's head with his glove on.  Only one connected, and he only got four minutes in penalties.  

It's a clear game misconduct. 

A lot of people are making this a bigger deal than it is. Kane crashed the slot and Stecher got his gloves up in Kane's face who, for some unknown reason, took exception and threw punches back. 

It's not rocket science or a match penalty. Double minor was fine and everybody should move the efff on.

Holy jesus cannolli moley, we all need to take a chill pill today. 

Injury bug bit, rookie goalie, an actual contender as an opponent. This was the perfect storm and unfortunately, we have to bear witness to the results. 

God damn, it's one bloody game. Instant mood swing to selling everyone isn't the best state of mind to be in

1 minute ago, cory40 said:

Fans should rate the Journalists.

(1) who is the most useless Journalist covering the Canucks?

(2) Who is the journalist you look to for information?

(3) What Journalist would you send to Toronto?

(1) Patterson

(2) Ryan Biech count?

(3) Whoever asked Petey if he wanted to go back to Sweden. 

Ok is marky even on the bench? If he is out for an extended period we might as well to quit the start golfing 

in hindsight maybe this isn’t so bad afterall 

we probably lose this one with or without Markstrom. Now we earned an extra day of rest for our most important player 

Archived