Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trans individuals are killing female sports


Recommended Posts

On 6/2/2019 at 6:40 PM, Jimmy McGill said:

I wonder if this guy is next? :lol: 

 

Philippine President Duterte says he 'used to be gay' before he 'cured' himself

 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/02/asia/philippines-duterte-gay-intl/index.html

Someone simply explained to him that being the master of your own domain did not mean you were a homosexual......

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 11:45 PM, Generational.EP40 said:

Society wants reality to reflect their politics, not the other way around.

 

Some things can be changed to create a better reality but biology isn’t one of them.

 

 

And before you say biology is changing all the time...sure it is, but not in terms of XX or XY. I have no problem with adults who want to take hormones or undergo surgery, but I do have a problem with parents who think a 3 year old kid can decide which gender it is and use hormones to "support" the progress. And I do have a problem with transwomen in female sports competitions. This is just stupid crazy. The world was yelling at Spacey for harassment of a 14 year old (because that is horrific) but the same people seem to be ok with hormone experiments on toddlers which have a lifelong effect.

 

I don't think that the average person has negative feelings towards transgender people. But what happens when you try to force everyone to fully accept an obvious a lie you make enemies. Trying to tell people that there are no biological differences between men and women is complete nonsense. And if you insist that it's not, you're either an idiot or a liar and I don't take your view seriously. And if you try to force me to believe it, you're a fascist too. 

No medical doctor or psychiatrist involved in treatment of gender dysphoria would allow hormone treatment until the child almost reaches puberty. Typically between the ages of 11 - 13. Which allows several years of guidance and treatment to confirm congruence.

So a three year old is not making this decision nor are the 3 year old’s parents allowing such a situation to occur.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaptKirk888 said:

No medical doctor or psychiatrist involved in treatment of gender dysphoria would allow hormone treatment until the child almost reaches puberty. Typically between the ages of 11 - 13. Which allows several years of guidance and treatment to confirm congruence.

So a three year old is not making this decision nor are the 3 year old’s parents allowing such a situation to occur.

 

Imagine thinking even 11-13 year olds is a justifiable age :blink:

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Generational.EP40 said:

 

Imagine thinking even 11-13 year olds is a justifiable age :blink:

They are still not making that decision on their own. I was simply pointing out that these decisions are not made by a 3 year old, or for that matter a 11 - 13  year old without proper treatment and guidance. Image you are a father who has a son that has identified as a female from the age of 3 and still identifies as such several years later. Will you support your child or deny what they feel is truly their gender orientation?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

They are still not making that decision on their own. I was simply pointing out that these decisions are not made by a 3 year old, or for that matter a 11 - 13  year old without proper treatment and guidance. Image you are a father who has a son that has identified as a female from the age of 3 and still identifies as such several years later. Will you support your child or deny what they feel is truly their gender orientation?

 

My future kid will probably identify as a dragon from age 3.

 

Does not mean I will allow them to be one.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Generational.EP40 said:

 

My future kid will probably identify as a dragon from age 3.

 

Does not mean I will allow them to be one.

Now that is really stupid. But thanks for sharing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

 

My future kid will probably identify as a dragon from age 3.

 

Does not mean I will allow them to be one.

Also, as they say, walk a mile in someone else’s shoes, then tell me how you feel.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Generational.EP40 said:

 

I feel the same regarding your hypothetical question so I responded with a hypothetical response myself.

 

Cheers.

Well, I am guessing you are young and still learning. My question was not hypothetical, it is reality. Your comparison is nonsensical as it compares a child’s vivid imagination to another child’s very real feelings of orientation.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

No medical doctor or psychiatrist involved in treatment of gender dysphoria would allow hormone treatment until the child almost reaches puberty. Typically between the ages of 11 - 13. Which allows several years of guidance and treatment to confirm congruence.

So a three year old is not making this decision nor are the 3 year old’s parents allowing such a situation to occur.

completely False.  you really need to educate yourself on a subject before speaking out in such an authorative manner. it saves making you look ridiculous.

 

kids as young as 5-6 are getting put on hormone therapy by parents...  infact there are parents out there (including celebrities like kate Hudson and Charlize theron) who actively encourage this.

 

infact there is a whole goddamn reality show on one such "trans child" 

 

Jazz Jennings has a reality show. where a child got put on puberty blockers by their parents at a very young age. to the point that his "male parts" like the scrotum did not fully develop and surgeons are having enormous difficulty performing the gender-reassignment surgery to build a vagina for her.  just not enough tissue or material there.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

completely False.  you really need to educate yourself on a subject before speaking out in such an authorative manner. it saves making you look ridiculous.

 

kids as young as 5-6 are getting put on hormone therapy by parents...  infact there are parents out there (including celebrities like kate Hudson and Charlize theron) who actively encourage this.

 

infact there is a whole goddamn reality show on one such "trans child" 

 

Jazz Jennings has a reality show. where a child got put on puberty blockers by their parents at a very young age. to the point that his "male parts" like the scrotum did not fully develop and surgeons are having enormous difficulty performing the gender-reassignment surgery to build a vagina for her.  just not enough tissue or material there.

 

 

Well I am educated as I am going thru the process now with my child. And you can be less of a dick. Parents who are responsible will not start hormone therapy until the time I mentioned, nor will any reputable doctor do so either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Much of the time it is parents influencing their kid. Obviously. It has to be. Kids who think Santa Claus is real don't have the mental capacity to understand any of this. There was a "transgender" six year old on CNN they sat down with - of course, naturally, the kid had no input of its own, mommy did all of the talking. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

Much of the time it is parents influencing their kid. Obviously. It has to be. Kids who think Santa Claus is real don't have the mental capacity to understand any of this. There was a "transgender" six year old on CNN they sat down with - of course, naturally, the kid had no input of its own, mommy did all of the talking. 

Is that possible?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Well I am educated as I am going thru the process now with my child. And you can be less of a dick. Parents who are responsible will not start hormone therapy until the time I mentioned, nor will any reputable doctor do so either.

so your saying all these parents who are doing it at 5-6 are wrong.. . but you doing it at 11-13 is correct? 

 

kids are dumb and stupid. they change their minds all the time. even your 11-13 year mark is ridiculous.  I would never EVER let my 11-13 year old decide on something permennant and life changing like this.  their brains have not fully developed yet.  they could be confused, they could be gay they could be many things.  

 

there is no need to rush and pump hormones into children without knowing the ramifications.  goddamn even pumping hormones and experiments on animals is controversial.  but because the loud left has adopted this ideology, its ok.   sickening.  this is child abuse.  PERIOD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

so your saying all these parents who are doing it at 5-6 are wrong.. . but you doing it at 11-13 is correct? 

 

kids are dumb and stupid. they change their minds all the time. even your 11-13 year mark is ridiculous.  I would never EVER let my 11-13 year old decide on something permennant and life changing like this.  their brains have not fully developed yet.  they could be confused, they could be gay they could be many things.  

 

there is no need to rush and pump hormones into children without knowing the ramifications.  goddamn even pumping hormones and experiments on animals is controversial.  but because the loud left has adopted this ideology, its ok.   sickening.  this is child abuse.  PERIOD

absolutely.  Didn't we used to pump hyper kids with drugs like Ritalin?  Unbelievable we could do this to kids.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not wading too deep into this one. But I will say this: If your mind is telling you one thing and your body another, perhaps the answer isn't to change the latter? ESPECIALLY when both are still in the formative years.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

No medical doctor or psychiatrist involved in treatment of gender dysphoria would allow hormone treatment until the child almost reaches puberty. Typically between the ages of 11 - 13. Which allows several years of guidance and treatment to confirm congruence.

So a three year old is not making this decision nor are the 3 year old’s parents allowing such a situation to occur.

11-13 is still way too young to make such life-altering choices. Not to mention, there is clinical evidence that most teenagers undergoing gender dysphoria end up accepting their sexual identity and turning homosexual instead ( i can cite the actual papers if required). Therefore, treating the teens for gender dysphoria is directly also being anti-gay. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

11-13 is still way too young to make such life-altering choices. 

Especially considering brain development lasts until people are in their mid 20s.

 

But whatever, it’s just f**king children, right?

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://twitter.com/Adam4d/status/1134455653529993217?s=19&fbclid=IwAR0w9qgRe3O_Ggf8yx-rHTwxKBMhXgwO_fOIv98AsBTi6mLmoN2xOTZztoE

 

2016: Craig Telfer is ranked 200th

2017: Craig Telfer is ranked 390th

2018: Craig Telfer 'transitions to female'

2019: CeCe Telfer is national champion

https://world.wng.org/2019/05/built_in_advantage 

D75kdD1WkAAwpnB.jpg
6:44 AM - 31 May 2019
Edited by canuckistani
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SNuck locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...