The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pettersson wows on world stage ......again.

Rate this topic

cuporbust

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Did you get banned from HfBoards  or something? 

The usage of Benning "apologists' is a tell of where he came from, indeed. Just waiting for him to say "benning bro" - that's another one of their terms. I can't for the life of me understand why some are apparently fans and yet are always 'angry' at the team. Its a game, you'd think if it makes you that angry you should choose to cheer for another team that makes you happy!

• Upvote 2

On 5/20/2019 at 1:57 PM, Rob_Zepp said:

Thanks for confirming your age.   Will discuss things in a more age appropriate manner with you in the future.   Please make sure your parents have given you permission if the postings are late on a school night.   :)

Just stop it guys.  Holy mother of irrelevance.  

50 minutes ago, canucksnihilist said:

Just stop it guys.  Holy mother of irrelevance.  

You have two choices with naughty children (or "adult" trolls), ignore them or call them out.  Both work I guess.

Oh, and EP40 is one heckuva hockey player.   :)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

On 5/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, 18W-40C-6W said:

The usage of Benning "apologists' is a tell of where he came from, indeed. Just waiting for him to say "benning bro" - that's another one of their terms. I can't for the life of me understand why some are apparently fans and yet are always 'angry' at the team. Its a game, you'd think if it makes you that angry you should choose to cheer for another team that makes you happy!

its that or kick your dog I suppose, for these types. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, Whorvat said:

You have to have actual issues to want an 7 million a season perimeter player who disappears when the going gets tough. And then continually bag on JV to top it off.

I know many Leafs homers who don't even want Nylander on their team, and in fact, I would bet a majority of Leafs fans would do Nylander for JV 1 for 1 without hesitation

I wouldn't do that trade! JV is going to get his wheels matched to his hands or vice versa and then watch out. Nylander is going to be on Video Highlights at the intermission with red circles around him his entire career. And any young player that demanded to be paid for what they could be and not what they are often failed because of the HYpe and expectations the money put on them. Exactly what Toronto watched with NYlander.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:09 PM, cory40 said:

I wouldn't do that trade! JV is going to get his wheels matched to his hands or vice versa and then watch out. Nylander is going to be on Video Highlights at the intermission with red circles around him his entire career. And any young player that demanded to be paid for what they could be and not what they are often failed because of the HYpe and expectations the money put on them. Exactly what Toronto watched with NYlander.

Let's hope it's his hands matched to his wheels.  If his wheels get matched to his hands, we'll end up with a guy that skates like 2019 Moe Mantha and shoots like broken wrist Cliff Ronning.