The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2019 NHL Entry Draft

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, appleboy said:

That is just so stupid. This guy is another basic two way guy. A dime a dozen.   They gave a first and a third.  Wow.    I hope there is much more to this.

Huh??? I’m confused. He almost had 50 points last season, and close to 60 both seasons prior on par with a Horvat production somewhat and plays a 2 way game so would compliment Horvat really well, he also was limited to 14min TOI . He’s a left wing, something we lack and Horvat finally effin gets another winger to play with. His cap his 5.25. Hayes got 7m/7y for the same production and we have him for 4 years at his prime.

Miller Horvat Pearson 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Seannnp said:

Huh??? I’m confused. He almost had 50 points last season, and close to 60 both seasons prior on par with a Horvat production somewhat and plays a 2 way game so would compliment Horvat really well, he also was limited to 14min TOI . He’s a left wing, something we lack and Horvat finally effin gets another winger to play with. His cap his 5.25. Hayes got 7m/7y for the same production and we have him for 4 years at his prime.

Miller Horvat Pearson 

I LIKE THAT LINE. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Seannnp said:

Miller Horvat Pearson 

The most he has ever scored is 22 goals. He scored mid teens last year and got a lot of assist playing on a killer team. He will be a 30 point guy on our club.