The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Possible Dark Horse Candidates for Canucks Captaincy 2019

Rate this topic

BrockBoester

6 minutes ago, BrockBoester said:

However, I think that Bo will ultimately plateau as a strong third line center as his potential seems very limited as far as skillset and it begs the question, do you put the C on the most talented player (Pettersson) instead? Or do you not want an extremely young alien leading the hockey club?

Had me so triggered at this part until I realized what was happening :lol: I enjoyed this all hahaha

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 1

23 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Imagine Roussel with the C lmao

That would be awesome but I suppose I would still rather have Horvat.  I think that Petterson has his head screwed on right and is an intelligent young man as well as a good player but Horvat please.  Go Canucks Go!

Edited by nux_win
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I earnestly believe that the 2008 raising of the 7th man banner honoring Canuck fans as the unsung heros of the team was simply a small step in transitioning the fans into a larger role on the team. After an impassioned 2011 cup run, the fans showed shear heart and determination by destroying the downtown core upon losing in Game 7 to the Boston Bruins.

In the 2019-2020 season, I think the fans of Vancouver are finally ready to take the next step in their development and take on a bigger role. The captain of the team going forward should surely be the 675,000 residents that call Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada their home.

I, for one, think it's long overdue.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

This reads like the work of a brain dead Oiler or Flame fan. He did another piece a few weeks back reassembling parts of the 2011 team.

Clearly this person is in fear of the upcoming progress of the Canucks.

Edited by 6string
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BrockBoester said:

However, I think that Bo will ultimately plateau as a strong third line center as his potential seems very limited as far as skillset

get out gtfo GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1