The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should canucks hire a English/Punjabi speaking head coach?

Rate this topic

BrockBoester

5 hours ago, BrockBoester said:

With the Canucks apparent reversal in Drafting top quality punjabi-speaking players . Are there things to make the Canucks a more friendly destination for Indian players . With Singh if he sticks and the return of Atwal and the arrival of Gill would a punjabi-speaking free agent or two in the next couple years be worth more to this group now ? Is hiring a English/Punjabi speaking assistant coach an asset . Or could we just teach Travis Green the language? What makes some other teams India Friendly ? 

Hide contents

ਸਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ

5 hours ago, BrockBoester said:

With the Canucks apparent reversal in Drafting top quality punjabi-speaking players . Are there things to make the Canucks a more friendly destination for Indian players . With Singh if he sticks and the return of Atwal and the arrival of Gill would a punjabi-speaking free agent or two in the next couple years be worth more to this group now ? Is hiring a English/Punjabi speaking assistant coach an asset . Or could we just teach Travis Green the language? What makes some other teams India Friendly ? 

Hide contents

ਸਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ

I defended you for one of your other posts because I thought some people were being unfair / harsh.....but maybe that was a mistake! 

• Cheers 1

This is unfortunately the world we live in, this asinine post is a perfect example of how people want the world made for them as an individual. The world should not conform to a single race or person but act naturally. When I work with my Mexican buds I make the attempt to speak Spanish, when you travel to another country you learn a little bit to get through the time there easier. This whole Canada making every ethnicity that lives here more comfortable is tiring. The French get their way posted here, next we’ll have Punjabi and mandarin on our street signs... then robot in the future cuz them robots deserve their native language on the street signs too... we’re gonna need a bigger boat, I mean signs. The whole situation is as ridiculous as the post I just wrote. Hire a Punjabi-English speaking coach. Uh how aboot a Hard freaking no!! 

• Wat 2

• -DLC- locked this topic