The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks @ Oilers

Rate this topic

xereau

I used to be not much of a fan of Baer, but he is starting to become one of my darkhorse candidates for all time fave players.

He looks comfortable playing hard out there, and I can't see how he doesn't make this team. Baer Bo Miller is a nice second scoring line.

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I'd be interested to see what Miller could do with EP and Boes. As much I appreciate having someone like Ferland up there, Miller's playmaking ability, his zone entries, his speed, and his strength make that an intriguing option to have.

From what I've seen, I think Miller's best attribute may be more passing than goal-scoring. He sees the ice very well and makes hard, crisp passes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Probably, but I can't remember exactly.  The mall  does have an indoor beach and a pirate ship display that includes some underwater sightseeing.

Yes roller coaster did break off at the top and someone did die. I remember cause the summer it reopened was my first time ever at West Ed. Around 91 or 92. I think it was 92 because I bought Dance Mix 92 at the mall and didn’t stop playing it til dance mix 94 came out and blew away every track 92 had. 

Edited by SergioMomesso
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

always wanted too try em, but havent been too one ina long time, theres a tims one but all there food and coffee been pretty garbage for a while.

Ohhh, the Tims one is baaad

i wasn’t sure about them at first finally caved in and tried one at A& W after Deb raved about them when they first came out

they are really good there

havent tried the sausage version yet 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

always wanted too try em, but havent been too one ina long time, theres a tims one but all there food and coffee been pretty garbage for a while.

They in my opinion are the best tasting plant based burger. I had an impossible whopper and the carls jr beyond in las vegas, and I prefered

the carls jr a lot more

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I noticed that baertschi is wearing a tinted visor.

Sven joins an the small group who currently wear a tinted visor, the likes of Alex Ovechkin, David Pastrnak, Anze Kopitar, Cody Eakin, David Perron, Alex Goligoski, Shayne Gostisbhere.

Maybe easier on his eyes and thus his brain?

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Sven joins an the small group who currently wear a tinted visor, the likes of Alex Ovechkin, David Pastrnak, Anze Kopitar, Cody Eakin, David Perron, Alex Goligoski, Shayne Gostisbhere.

Reminds me of the old Eric Weinrich yellow visor.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, xereau said:

I used to be not much of a fan of Baer, but he is starting to become one of my darkhorse candidates for all time fave players.

He looks comfortable playing hard out there, and I can't see how he doesn't make this team. Baer Bo Miller is a nice second scoring line.

Lol. So you have gone from not a fan to an all time favourite player. Amazing what a preseason goal can do. 

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Speaking of tinted visors, remember when Eric Weinrich wore a yellow visor?

getty_eweinrich.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2