The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Auston Matthews being investigated for disorderly conduct in Scottsdale

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Trailer park trash..

Who moons ppl..really. that was trailer park trash in the 80s..

Can't believe there are actually people on here who believe it's no big deal to drop ur pants and show ur butt cheeks to a random person out in public.

Maybe some people are raised in different culture with a different belief system than me.

But for me and my group of friends we would never hang out  with a trashbag who engages in that type of behaviour..

Its an epidemic. The below video may cause serious distress as it features numerous men in various states of undress, in front of large crowds no doubt having many women and children. If you really turn up the audio, you can hear the screams of distress coming from the crowds no doubt traumatized by the viewing of said "butt cheeks".

Spoiler

Edited by Toews
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Image result for captain underpants

I feel a new nickname coming on...

Apparently this name is now trending for him.  You saw it here first.  LOL

Also, to clarify for someone who asked about females being present...maybe afterward, but this is what's out there:

the Leafs’ highest-paid player was among a group of young men who attempted to force open the door of a security officer’s vehicle as she sat in a condominium parking lot on May 26 at 2 a.m.

53 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Oof, the Leafs found out when we did. That’s pretty bad on Matthews’ part:

story just keeps getting better.

I don't think the guy deserves jail time, but he doesn't deserve a free pass on this either. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I actually find it funny how some people find it offensive that someone pulled their pants down with the underwear still on, not even nude but in underwear and that's offensive..... So when you go to a beach and see a woman wearing a thong, or a guy wearing a speedo do you get offended by that? 

no one's offended by the underwear. Its about freaking out a woman for fun and then acting like a knob about it afterward. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Outsiders said:

People acting like he tried to jump her. How'd this security guard not hear a bunch of intoxicated people coming towards her car? And the fact she recognized Matthews and got out of the car to confront them only makes me wonder what she is trying to get out of this story... Because if someone famous did this to me it would be a moment I'd tell my friends and remember forever ( I wouldn't be upset, I'd think he's a clown but nothing more ). Not something I'd go to the news about.

She went to police not the news. 

There is video of the incident.

She did exactly what she was supposed to. She was on duty as a security guard at time if incident.

If she didn't make a report she wouldn't be doing her job.

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

no one's offended by the underwear. Its about freaking out a woman for fun and then acting like a knob about it afterward. 

Really so I didn't just read this at the top of the page in a quote....

Can't believe there are actually people on here who believe it's no big deal to drop ur pants and show ur butt cheeks to a random person out in public.

7 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I actually find it funny how some people find it offensive that someone pulled their pants down with the underwear still on, not even nude but in underwear and that's offensive..... So when you go to a beach and see a woman wearing a thong, or a guy wearing a speedo do you get offended by that? 

You should go to the nearest police office.

Approach a female officer at the desk turn around and. moon her..

Then try to rationlise to the judge that people at the beach are half naked. What's the big deal. 

While you're in front of the judge turn around drop your pants to moon the judge too. 

Please make sure to come back make a post about your experience.

Oh ya. While you're in holding cells drop your pants and moon your cell mate too. 

Please do make a post and share you're experience as soon as possible after completing these tasks..

Look forward to hearing how it goes for you. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Really so I didn't just read this at the top of the page in a quote....

Can't believe there are actually people on here who believe it's no big deal to drop ur pants and show ur butt cheeks to a random person out in public.

People are dressed appropriately at a beach, pool, etc.  They're usually minding their own business and suntanning or swimming.  If they're honing in on strangers then it's probably going to cross over into not ok.

Just as doing this gesture at a woman after you've reportedly traumatized her to get a reaction isn't ok.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Then try to rationlise to the judge that people at the beach are half naked. What's the big deal. 

While you're in front of the judge turn around drop your pants to moon the judge too. 

Oh ya. While you're in holding cells drop your pants and moon your cell mate too. 

Please do make a post and share you're experience as soon as possible after completing these tasks..

Ha, I was actually typing this EXACT same thing (go get a cop's attention then pull your pants down at them).  Great minds... (don't moon random people?)

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Oh I wasn't aware they went into an office and pulled down their pants on someone, they weren't outside in public I guess....

You keep saying moon, but how do you moon someone when it's covered up with clothing still..... That's not mooning, mooning is when you're nude and the butt cheeks are visible, not when a piece of clothing is still covering it up lol.

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

People are dressed appropriately at a beach, pool, etc.  They're usually minding their own business and suntanning or swimming.  If they're honing in on strangers then it's probably going to cross over into not ok.

Just as doing this gesture at a woman after you've reportedly traumatized her to get a reaction isn't ok.  

I'm sure the underwear he was wearing was also boxers, which look like shorts anyways, and if someone is really offended that much by that, wow you have some problems

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Oh I wasn't aware they went into an office and pulled down their pants on someone, they weren't outside in public I guess....

You keep saying moon, but how do you moon someone when it's covered up with clothing still..... That's not mooning, mooning is when you're nude and the butt cheeks are visible, not when a piece of clothing is still covering it up lol.

I think the point is, after the girl recognized AM as living in the building she was guarding, she got out of her car and told him how much he frightened her.  He said it was a joke.  She said it was not funny to her.  He walked away and pulled his pants down.  In that context he’s basically telling her to piss off and kiss his ass.  His actions are dismissive.  

Edited by Alflives

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I think the point is, after the girl recognized AM as living in the building she was guarding, she got out of her car and told him how much he frightened her.  He said it was a joke.  She said it was not funny to her.  He walked away and pulled his pants down.  In that context he’s basically telling her to piss off and kiss his ass.  His actions are dismissive.  

If he actually pulled his underwear down as well and actually mooned her then I would have more of an issue with it, omg he pulled his pants down with underwear still on who cares, but trying to break into someone's vehicle now that's an issue.

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I'm sure the underwear he was wearing was also boxers, which look like shorts anyways, and if someone is really offended that much by that, wow you have some problems

Keep it in context.  

A random drunk guy mooning the world?  Whatever.  Fool.

A "targeted" attempt to open a woman's car door in the wee hours to see her reaction followed by that complete show of disrespect?  We're not offended...just pointing out that it isn't acceptable.