The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] 9/26 Canucks vs Coyotes @ 7:00 PM

Rate this topic

HerrDrFunk

I'm not sure how you can justify sending down Gaudette or MacEwen. They've earned spots. Schaller has been a little bit surprising too but I think you could waive him and he probably won't be claimed.

Virtanen and Goldy just haven't shown... anything. I think you can justify Virtanen as the 13th forward but man, if this team wants to win, it's got to ice the best team and the best team doesn't include Sutter, Virtanen, Goldy, or Eriksson on it. 

I see the following

Boeser - Pettersson - Ferland

Miller - Horvat - Pearson

Baertschi - Gaudette - Leivo

MacEwen - Beagle - Sutter

Extra: Either Virtanen or Schalller?!?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quantum said:

I'm not sure how you can justify sending down Gaudette or MacEwen. They've earned spots. Schaller has been a little bit surprising too but I think you could waive him and he probably won't be claimed.

Virtanen and Goldy just haven't shown... anything. I think you can justify Virtanen as the 13th forward but man, if this team wants to win, it's got to ice the best team and the best team doesn't include Sutter, Virtanen, Goldy, or Eriksson on it. 

I see the following

Boeser - Pettersson - Ferland

Miller - Horvat - Pearson

Baertschi - Gaudette - Leivo

MacEwen - Beagle - Sutter

Extra: Either Virtanen or Schalller?!?

Virtanen way over Schaller and sorry but I’d still have Eriksson over Macewen but he’d be the first callup him or goldy

• Upvote 1