The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

Just now, stawns said:

are there teams that don't use the drop pass?  It's the most common nzone play in the league, imo.  That said, I can't stand it either.

I get the drop pass can be effective but the way Newell sets it up it is not, we also have the talent to carry the puck in once in a while too ffs use it. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

It's too stationary. 

nothing wrong with that when they move the puck quickly.  In my opinion, the set up is ok, it's more the execution, though I actually don't think it's all that bad.......they had some good chances against the oil and they've had a few shots tonight too.

• Wat 1

I believe there struggles offensively are due to lack off cohesion. There playing like there thinking the way through the game. Once they have a better feel for where there teammates are going to be on instinct rather than guesswork, then things should start too click. 

OH $&!# I'M LATE

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1