The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Oct. 17, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Gotta say I did not want it going to a shoot out.  I thought the Petey, Hughes, Boeser ToD line would have the best chance in overtime.

Billington, the Stanley Cup run young phenom I think had a perfect shoot out record if I heard them right.  Against our young backup with around 10 games under his jockey.

What a goalie battle.  I thought Demko looked very calm and confident.  After that last preseason game, I wasn't sure about him. But he looks more than ready to play 25 - 30 games.

3 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Just like when we drafted Quinn and all we hear is “that’s a small body” “Canucks need to get bigger and faster” 

“Dobson orBouchard would speed up the rebuild much faster”

Lmao! I love Burky, he knows he was wrong! Bouchard? Not even a 1st rounder type guy, yet alone in Quinn’s Universe.

Myers has been just great so far. That long reach of his is so good for blocking lanes and straight up getting in the other team’s way. He skates well, has good strength in front of the net...

...aaand he’s not even the best of the new additions this offseason.

Miller is such a solid hockey player. Proof that there is plenty of room for oldschool, all around forwards with good offensive instincts.

4-0 since naming a captain.

Demko filling in for Marky without missing a beat.

This isn’t just a team that ‘works hard’ anymore. They will outplay you with their system and depth.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

They're so stupid they're playin' our song.

Thanks?

Or maybe they were just trolling us, though we don't know if they played the song again on our 2nd & 3rd goals. 

Still whatever, thanks St. Louis! :P

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Post-game celebration:

Poor Gaudette! You can see him at the end of the video peaking around the corner. That's got to be hard. 

Classy kid! Cant wait til he's a regular

• Upvote 1