The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ottawa Senators at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 03, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Credit to the Sens. Theyre a hard working team that didn’t quit even when they were down 3.

That being said this team needs to learn how to play with the lead. They’ve gotta take care of the neutral zone and not let opponents glide through untouched.

If not for some very solid goaltending from Demko, They might have made this a close game.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sonoman said:

For future visiting teams

Burrows gate sounds like a political scandal, but still a classy move by YVR :P

And yeah, keep the gate and make all the visiting teams come through the gate. They will feel so agitated even before playing the game lol.

Wow the Canucks are so bad this season this is not sarcasm can't believe this team is still competing for a playoff position. If they weren't in the Pacific you guys would understand where I'm coming from. Image this team in the central division. So many flaws in the way this team is playing and I guess the only one to blame is Green. This team is not ready to play out of the gates most nights. I can't seem to recall a full 60 mins game from them. Goaltending is saving their butts

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1

Just now, Arrow 1983 said:

Wow the Canucks are so bad this season this is not sarcasm can't believe this team is still competing for a playoff position. If they weren't in the Pacific you guys would understand where I'm coming from. Image this team in the central division. So many flaws in the way this team is playing and I guess the only one to blame is Green. This team is not ready to play out of the gates most nights. I can't seem to recall a full 60 mins game from them. Goaltending is saving their butts

Good thing goaltenders are on the team then. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1