The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ottawa Senators at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 03, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

25 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Is there actually any other team that does all this celebreting of players that have never won cups. It's kind of rediculas all this praise for a bunch of failures.

isn't this trolling? thought this was against the rules.... 

• Cheers 1

It was pretty loose in our own end but the guys didn't try to stop scoring tonight, so that's a step forward.

They got pinned in a few times, but they got the puck back often this time, even if it was just chipped out.

There were a few 5 alarm fire call levels of panic as guys were caught out of position, due to going hard at the other end mostly.

We can run 'n gun with the best of teams, so /shrug.

I guess as fans we get to learn to be scared to death. The Cardiac Kids for real!

Petey, Brock, and Miller are learning, I can see it. Brock is getting physical in the O-zone. He's a tank!

They're being deployed head to head with the best in the league.

And they are treading water while learning to get the puck back in their own end.

People complaining about Brock in the D zone, but when he's back and defending, he is as good as anyone at stripping pucks.

Petey's board play has impressed me thb. He doesn't take crap, and he uses the boards as they should be in patrolling that half wall.

I am gonna start calling him Dank, because he's got both Sedin's game in one player.

Now that Petey and crew are taking some of the load of Bo, its no wonder that line has sprung to life.

Roussel is a motor.

Good on Big Mac, first goal is a big deal and I hope he gets a few more. He's always around the puck and hounding it.

Gaudette looks extremely dangerous at times when he pounces on those loose pucks. His D play has been improving every game.

Jake looks to be loving the game right now.

Gutsy effort by Demko.

Schaller looked good at center to be honest.

Wow we now have a burrows reaction?! Yes! Round of Burrrrrrrs for everyone!

Long live the dragon slayer! The French phenom! The better looking and taller version of Tom cruise aka the dooer of the impossible! 

BURRRRRRRR

Also forgot to mention, love the way Alex pronounces his "H" words. Cracks me up! Such a beauty. 

#14 will live Forever 

Edited by apollo