The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Habs @ Canucks Dec. 17 7:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I think Jake should get a shot on the 1st pp instead of BB6 for a bit.

All in all I’d like to give Virt a chance but he’s just not that guy, maybe if they move Miller to the right Pete on the left and Virt in front, and honestly Horvat seem useless lately on the powerplay soo put Bb6 inbetween the circles

Edited by Dats hockey
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, jason10009 said:

I rarely shoot from the point and always look to pass.  Now I know how sad that seems.  lol

unless you have a bomb .. point shots are kinda pointless. IMO. hard along the ice for a rebound.. but noone knows how to shoot ground balls... painful

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Why would Green be replaced?  He’s been Coaching a team in a rebuild, this is the first year they’ve had positive aspirations to make the playoffs. Edler, Tanev, Eriksson, Sutter, that’s close to 20 million per playing half seasons and their supposed to be your top tier players.

Predictable pk and pp systems, poor starts in games come to mind.  Poor effort on the road.  Poor utilisation of players, too much line juggling, poor line changes (happens five times a game.)  And the second year in a row with a November swoon.

JB's UFA signings and poor contracts are probably even more of a problem, but coach will be first change to be made if they continue downwards for another 15 games.

• Cheers 1