The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Oilers, December 23, 2019 -- 3 for 3/Holiday edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

15 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

Gaudette, Roussel and Virtanen line

Love that 3rd line.

Celly Gaud, Rooster and Shotgun Tuna. It's a great combo. 

I'm still a bit humbug,

I know its asking a lot again from you team,

but I kinda need you to put a hurtin on these OiIly buggers.

Go Nucks!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

The Celly Line

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51affc27f9298f34ad883

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ab4e21525ebf6e5b4da

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a32ff978cb168bf8026

I must say I am really loving that line of Roussel Gaudette Virtanen!!  

Grade A poop disturber in Roussel and two up and coming young guys playing very well lately.

I hope Virtanen is a pain in the arse with McDavid or Drai like he was against Malkin.  You know that if that occurs, Kassian will lose his psycho mind and go after Jake though....

Who would go toe to toe with Kassian?  We still need a grade A face puncher. Too bad we did not get Reaves!

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, drummerboy said:

In what world is it ok to have LE in the top 6?    
What a total waste of a spot.  
I know the 3rd line it gelling pretty well, but both Gaudette and Virtanen are both much better options to play with Bo.  

Thank god Green mixes the lines quickly. I give LE four shifts before demoted to the bottom six. Then again don't want to mess with a great bottom six right now. Ugg.....please retire soon LE. 

Edited by rekker

1 hour ago, theo5789 said:

Hard to tell a couple of years from now, but just because he wants to play on a team with Pettersson, doesn't mean he has to be on a line with him. Perhaps he's on the PP with him. Many scenarios.

Green might development him and Pettersson in PK.  HA HA HA

10 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I must say I am really loving that line of Roussel Gaudette Virtanen!!  

Grade A poop disturber in Roussel and two up and coming young guys playing very well lately.

I hope Virtanen is a pain in the arse with McDavid or Drai like he was against Malkin.  You know that if that occurs, Kassian will lose his psycho mind and go after Jake though....

Who would go toe to toe with Kassian?  We still need a grade A face puncher. Too bad we did not get Reaves!

I completely agree with loving this line.

But face punching is over.

3 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Buy a prime rib roast.......on sale for $6.77/lb.   Last time they had them I bought one and it was the best prime rib I’ve ever tasted....believe it or not.    I went today and bought two.

93306F15-143E-4844-BBFE-69C9C79ED530.jpeg

Thriftys has a sale on right now so I just went and bought a 3 bone prime rib for $60.00.  It says I save $40.00 lol.

18 hours ago, Slegr said:

Keep playing Markstrom. He is hellbent on winning, and it's infectious. 

No chance we throw Mikey D to the wolves when we have the Christmas break ahead. Canucks want to try make the playoffs, they will play marky a Shart ton the rest of the way or at least until Demko is back

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Thriftys has a sale on right now so I just went and bought a 3 bone prime rib for $60.00.  It says I save $40.00 lol.

I saw they had them on for $8.99/ lb.   I am surprised my local WM still had some in stock.   I was lucky,,,,,,now I just need to find Nalley’s french onion dip.....there is a severe shortage this holiday season :(

• Cheers 1