The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Oilers, December 23, 2019 -- 3 for 3/Holiday edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

24 minutes ago, Gaudette Celly said:

Held one off and the other to two points the last time the Canucks won  ":lol:"

Have a Snickers for your anality, DeNiro.  Doesn't mean they can't/won't get anything, but you focus on them and they will lose -- Montreal failed and that's why they didn't win.  Other teams are figuring them out, that's part of why they're slipping in the standings, so they're the ones that "better get used to it".

Well that’s not quite holding them off, and it definitely wasn’t simple.

Canucks are likely going to have to score at least 4 tonight to get the victory while playing solid defensively. Not an easy task.

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Well that’s not quite holding them off, and it definitely wasn’t simple.

Canucks are likely going to have to score at least 4 tonight to get the victory while playing solid defensively. Not an easy task.

I think the Canucks have it in them tonight, big win Merry Christmas

• Upvote 1

Hopefully they can make it 3 in a row here before the xmas break...but they will need to shut down McDrasitil ...and play another solid 60 minutes....plus get some puck luck and Marky making some show stoppers....very important divisional game....GCG

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Petey40 said:

I know right? God forbid we insert our second best defenseman back into the line up. Better fire green 

I love that. Second best Dman :bigblush:

How many years has Eddie been the No.1 No respect to Eddie he’s a beauty but man Quinn Hughes is good 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I have to go to Walmart for my Dad after work.

If I'm not here by puck drop, send help....the Walmartians have likely abducted me.   

take your cowbell with you...if you are stuck behind slow walkers you can ring it in their ears...or conk them over the head with it...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KeslerWho? said:

Wouldnt he likely play with Horvat?

Hard to tell a couple of years from now, but just because he wants to play on a team with Pettersson, doesn't mean he has to be on a line with him. Perhaps he's on the PP with him. Many scenarios.

• Cheers 1