The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Kings @ Nucks Dec 28, 2019 - 7pm - HNIC/SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

Big games coming up to gain ground...

Calgary beats Edmonton, Canucks beat LA and the Flames...then we're top 3 in the Pacific, before New Years and not looking back!

I’m predicting the top three teams in the Pacific by mid January are:  Canucks, Vegas, Calgary.  Arizona and Edmonton will fall to the bottom where they should be, considering their rosters and mix of players.  

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

I’m predicting the top three teams in the Pacific by mid January are:  Canucks, Vegas, Calgary.  Arizona and Edmonton will fall to the bottom where they should be, considering their rosters and mix of players.  

Coyotes are looking good, however, with the addition of Hall, they may have cursed themselves. I think Canucks will need to beat the Coyotes or Flames for the final spot....wild card will be a competition for those two spots as well.

They gotta start playing a more puck possession game to be more successful, rather than the dump and chase style.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pete M said:

Coyotes are looking good, however, with the addition of Hall, they may have cursed themselves. I think Canucks will need to beat the Coyotes or Flames for the final spot....wild card will be a competition for those two spots as well.

They gotta start playing a more puck possession game to be more successful, rather than the dump and chase style.

It's a win/win for Coyotes.  Hall takes them far in the playoffs, or they don't make the playoffs and Hall gifts them the 1st overall.:P

• Haha 1