The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Rangers @ Canucks - Jan 4 2020 - 7pm - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

4 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

I just want a solid 2nd period! I feel like we've only had a handful all season 

I believe we have gone 16 games without outscoring the opposition in the 2nd period..........only outscored the opposition (2nd period) on home ice 3 times this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, #Canucks said:

I prefer Eriksson with Bo over Leivo. 

I actually really like Leivo and he seemed to be having a great year.. but yeah Bo with Pearson and Loui have been great.  

Even on the goal today, Loui doing those, yes, little things mucking it up in the crease.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I have no problems with Cassie Campbell as a commentator.  

There were a lot of people talking smack about her after the Calgary - Vancouver game and I thought that she was one of the most unbiased and knowledgeable away announcers I've heard this year. 

Agree.  I'd love to see both Cassie and Bieksa.  Both can replace Hrudey and that panel would be 10000% more enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I have no problems with Cassie Campbell as a commentator.  

There were a lot of people talking smack about her after the Calgary - Vancouver game and I thought that she was one of the most unbiased and knowledgeable away announcers I've heard this year. 

My friend who is a huge Lames fan and the biggest advocate I know for woman’s hockey absolutely hates Cassie Campbell for some reason.