The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ GDT] Canucks @ Lightning, January 7, 2020 - 4:00 PM PST -- Streak vs Streak Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

He’s been much much improved since the two games where him and Virtanen got flipped. 

I’ve complained about Brock a lot but he’s been so much better since the little wake up call. 

He’s been great on the fore check and defensive side of the puck all year long. His play with the puck throughout most of November and early December were concerning. I think he needs to understand he can’t dangle and skate with the best of em and make decisions quicker, get open and just let er rip. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

It works on the passive PKs. Which ours is, and if you bothered reading most complaints about it the problem is how often it is utilized. Every zone entry can't be drop pass.

Righty oh.... I’ll ignore the Canucks powerplay record this year and pay more attention to the whiners on this board.  Amirite? :lol:

Love that “team success” comment from Miller. Guy is a cog and glue to our core. I will admit I was at the draft choked that we traded what could be the next Hughes,Petterson or Boeser with that 1st. But now I am very happy eating my crow and humble pie. Trade was well worth it and look at that cap hit for the next 3 years! 

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

Righty oh.... I’ll ignore the Canucks powerplay record this year and pay more attention to the whiners on this board.  Amirite? :lol:

Never said you had to focus on the whiners, but there is a point to be made the PP shouldn't just drop pass every zone entry. But don't worry, they shred garbage teams for 5/5 on the PP and pads that stat. But we'll ignore that too and just say the PP has nothing that can be improved on. It's perfect and infallible. See, I can be facetious too.