The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Wild Jan 12, 2020 - 1pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

17 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Tanev will end his career on one leg, with one tooth, one ear, and plenty of hair.

Hope he's ok.  Again.  Does he have a direct shuttle down the tunnel to the training room yet?

They put in a slide but he hurt himself at the bottom

• Haha 2

What's up with all the negativity this afternoon? The Canucks played a good 1st period on the road. They didn't give Minny many chances and had a few of their own. I also noticed they seemed to be carrying the puck into the zone more and avoiding the dump in. Perhaps someone on the coaching staff is finally starting to figure it out. 

1 minute ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Ha for my work that might happen ha all the way to van ha but there's even more shopping there 

But you’ll be surrounded by Canucks fans :bigblush:

plus it’ll be more expensive to shop so the trips may be reduced ;)

Edited by nucksnavsfan
  • Haha 1

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

What's up with all the negativity this afternoon? The Canucks played a good 1st period on the road. They didn't give Minny many chances and had a few of their own. I also noticed they seemed to be carrying the puck into the zone more and avoiding the dump in. Perhaps someone on the coaching staff is finally starting to figure it out. 

The same type that drove SabreFan1 away? 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Today has been pretty tame by CDC GDT standards

Edited by SILLY GOOSE

4 minutes ago, 1-d said:

That's exactly why teams who are good with cycling along the boards have extended fun in our zone all the time.

I'm sure Green & Baumer knows it too since it's been going on for years now, but surprisingly they haven't done much to fix that.

I've also noticed there is always a man defending "space". This means a man is always open. Add that the forwards play incredibly low there's lots of space for the other team