The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Wild Jan 12, 2020 - 1pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Im soooo sick of tanev s injuries.  I dont even care that they are not always hos fault.  For f sakes can we get a top 2 d man that knows how to avoid getting hurt,  or is willing to play through injuries for f sakes?

Fun fact, he hadn't missed a game this year.  He will be fine.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Im soooo sick of tanev s injuries.  I dont even care that they are not always hos fault.  For f sakes can we get a top 2 d man that knows how to avoid getting hurt,  or is willing to play through injuries for f sakes?

This is the healthiest he’s been in ages

we could get a dman that doesn’t put in a huge effort to keep the puck out of his net and ‘flamingoes’ anytime the puck gets near him 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Take the $200 and plan all future shopping trips around the Canucks schedule :bigblush:

I tried that ha she likes hockey, she's an flames fan though but we didn't miss her game , just mine and it's cool as hell here too! 

200? She would need more ha it would cost me less to leave her here and go to Boston pizza and watch the game but I would pay for that later though ha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

This is the healthiest he’s been in ages

we could get a dman that doesn’t put in a huge effort to keep the puck out of his net and ‘flamingoes’ anytime the puck gets near him 

Ah maybe ur right. Im just frustrated lol

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Davathor said:

It's not that bad. Afternoon game, 2nd half of a back to back. Put some baileys in that coffee and relax.

play those that has more energy, less ice down for too many crappy plays. Let those with sharper minds and better jump in their legs play. 4 minutes of PP out the window.... well...except for Jakes shot which was not entirely bad.