The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Guillaume Brisebois, Jalen Chatfield; reassign Justin Bailey

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

24 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

If they are recalling 2 d-men on an emergency basis that must mean we either have 3 d-men out or doubtful. You can only do an emergency recall if you fall down to 5 d-men, and,if you are recalling 2 under this scenario, it must mean we are down to 4 d-men expected to be healthy enough to suit up.

CBA 13.12 (m) Emergency Recall

It could also be pre-emptive.  Bailey was recalled on emergency conditions but didn't play as they had 12 Fs ultimately able to play.  

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

what about borgan rafferty? He is probably a judd bracket pick and that's why Benning wont call him up. 

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

he was benched by benning came out when we were down by  a goal

You're on fire today, good one.:picard:

I know what it is is Squam, Benning doesn't want to make the playoffs so he gets to keep the first round pick which is obviously a #1 lottery winner.:picard:

Edited by Timbermen
  • Haha 1

If Breezy does get in I'm looking forward to that. He's always seemed like he could become a left-side Tanev, which would be a nice asset to have. If he looks ready it allows us to move Benn for a pick at the draft. #sunnyside 

Not going to lie this is very disappointing to see, I understand someone’s likely to sit but rafferty should’ve been out number 1 call up guy and he get to watch not 1 but 2 players he massively outperformed get called up.

Smh that a trash move

Edited by Dats hockey

1 minute ago, Dats hockey said:

Not going to lie this is very disappointing to see, I understand someone’s likely to sit but raftery should’ve been out number 1 call up guy and he get to watch not 1 but 2 players he massively outperformed get called up.

Smh that a trash move

doesn't sound like he's quite there yet defensively. Last thing we need to do is bring him up early and kill his confidence. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2