The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NHL Return To Play Thread (24 team play off, 15 team draft lottery)

Rate this topic

25 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

Amen W! This is the time that we signed him for. Last time we were in the dance he destroyed us. Glad he is on our side.

It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime, what a better place than here, what a better time than now... All hell can’t stop us now- Zacharias Manuel de la Roca

:lol: Had Guerrilla Radio stuck in my head all day at work today.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

34 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Anyone know if the exhibition game on Wednesday is televised?   

Yes it is 

23 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Where is MacEwen and Benn? I must have missed something 

macewan has a nagging injury and benn is with wife expecting their baby I believe 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

Ferland, Virtanen, MacEwen.  If Ferland is going to be hitting and hitting HARD, then I’m hoping the other two follow in his footsteps. If they do these playoffs could get interesting. One of the biggest things this team lacked all year and in past years was the physicality. If we can add that to our team this summer we could do some serious damage in the playoffs. 

Not going to make a prediction but if Ferland stays healthy and Quinn becomes a dominant puck moving defenceman then I can see us making a nice run.  1982, 1994, 2011, 2020?  Hmmm...

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Where is MacEwen and Benn? I must have missed something 

Benn is in Dallas for the birth of his baby. MacEwen is likely one of the odd men out. From the looks of the PP and the lines today, I'd say Virtanen and Eriksson are the others that will be sitting as well for at least game 1.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not a huge surprise. We already have too many wingers as is with potentially Eriksson, Virtanen and MacEwen sitting out game 1.

Always need depth on D, so you don't want to delay their access into the bubble. Nice to see Juolevi is getting that much closer though.

• Cheers 1