The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Sure let's just kill people who are inactive...that was gonna have such a swell income when votes were piling on me..

tf is this

How do you expect to win if you're town and you're faced with MH, Qwags, and/or DM at the end?

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Kurisu said:

tf is this

How do you expect to win if you're town and you're faced with MH, Qwags, and/or DM at the end?

Don't disrespect me like that. I am very good at the end of games. Just don't make it far often. 

My reads are quite good. Even though I can be dumb I can be very smart. Depends on the tea in the morning 

• Haha 1

I'll stake the game on killing Qwags and DM next 2 rounds. Scum will kill Linguine, then be face with the decision of killing FG, Zfetch, or MH the next round. Leaves me in a more solvable F3.

Only problem is having people willing to work with me next round lol

1 hour ago, Professor Linguine said:

I think I'm going to vote from this pool: [MH, DM, qwags]

which I think is the ideal mix of getting rid of people who I do not want to see around at endgame (MH, DM), people who voted for MR (MH, qwags), and people who are in my tinfoil for wolf team manipulating me into giving them a win (DM)

Dm

I'm tp

Go tp go 

Look at my posts and tell me how I am scum. Disgusting to see me even in the Convo of being lynch. 

Potatoes mashed potatoes.