The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 4th, 2020 | 7:45pm PT, SNP | SCQ Game #2

Rate this topic

Roberts

5 minutes ago, gurn said:

4h best power play in regular season goes cold- fire the coach. 

some people's kids. :picard:

If you take away that game vs Nashville where they went 5/5 or whatever it was the PP really drops quite a few points too. 

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

me either, except this is going to be the last Canucks hockey for quite awhile, I'd like to see them go further

Meh I personally want Lefreniere so if we lose I'll be fine with the 1 in 8 shot at him. Still cant root against us though it's not in my blood. As much as I think us losing this series is beneficial long term for us I still feel frustrated watching us lose to this mediocre Wild squad.

With the Jets and the Canadiens likely to be out i kind of need the Canucks to pull through. I really dont want to root for ANY of the Leafs, Flames, or Oilers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Might as well with how god awful his PP is against teams that aren't garbage. 

You wanna hang our PP success on Nashville and Detroit's garbage PK that's fine, this PP has been stagnant and predictable since Newell’s return. 

over a 10 game span, sure.......over 69 games, you're doing something right

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm struggling here

Why the &^@# was Sutter on the PP.... and at the point of all places

Like wtf

This.

All I can do is laugh at this point.  This coaching staff is a legitimate joke.  It's as bad as the Willie D crew.

I love Sutter,  but he has no business on the PP.  Especially working the point.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Might as well with how god awful his PP is against teams that aren't garbage. 

You wanna hang our PP success on Nashville and Detroit's garbage PK that's fine, this PP has been stagnant and predictable since Newell’s return. 

Brown should be fired

Out of a cannon 

Into a mountainside

With Green

• Haha 1

Just now, Brock Botanen said:

Meh I personally want Lefreniere so if we lose I'll be fine with the 1 in 8 shot at him. Still cant root against us though it's not in my blood. As much as I think us losing this series is beneficial long term for us I still feel frustrated watching us lose to this mediocre Wild squad.

With the Jets and the Canadiens likely to be out i kind of need the Canucks to pull through. I really dont want to root for ANY of the Leafs, Flames, or Oilers

that would be the Canucks luck..........they get the first OA and then he doesn't play a game for who knows how long