The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 14th, 2020 | 3:30pm PT, SNP | R1G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

4 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

How many faceoffs does EP40 take in a game usually? Can't be many...JT Miller is the C but never gets listed as the C?? Can't call yourself a Centerman if you don't take all the draws on your line imo.

Center is the hardest position to play, besides tender.  Draws are a miniscule fraction of that.
Driving the offense and distribution.  Taking the beat downs in front of the net.
Then the hard parts, being first forward back.  Identify the scoring threats and eliminate them in the hardest area.
The massive amount of skating to go end to end.  Such a hard job.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Magic... great to be able to enjoy it together. My wife is the total opposite...:bored:::D

beers are ready and just can hardly wait for puck drop. Hope they are ready for it. Big game coming up. 

Wives.   I’ve been going to bed at 2-3:00 am and she rolls over asked who won - tell her who and then she rolls over and says you stink pretty much like game night or otherwise.    That’s after showering ... take what I can get ha ha.  Edit: she’s also a total fox so don’t know how I did it in the first place. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 4