The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Aug. 17, 2020 | Series tied 2-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Trebreh said:

our PP set up was so predictable. Hughes and Miller play pass to open up space for Petey's one timer. the Blues know this and are just waiting to intercept the pass. 

Boeser is being wasted as well, he should be put in a position to score instead of being the playmaker down low... 

It's really the same play every time. We got another trick cooking or what

• Like 1

Obviously, the Canucks game fell off a lot tonight. Cut way too many corners. Everything had an unfinished look to it .... hits, passes, filling lanes .... everything. This game was less physical, but Canucks couldn't make it work in their favour. The PP has been mapped-out and nobody has new ideas. 

Need a big recommitment for game 5. 

I’d like to see Gaudette back in. Would give us a different look. I bet he’s just itching to play.

I was hopeful to go up 3-1 but if you told me we’d be 2-2 with STL before the series started I’d take it. 

Tyler Myers is a great defencemen we desperately needed him these 2 games. Next person to question his ability deserves a kick on the balls.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

from the start of the game it seemed like they was no urgency with the Canucks. I watched how the Avs took it to the Yotes in their game earlier, i wish we showed that hunger to start!! this was a crucial game and they came out flat...