The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Aug. 21, 2020 | Canucks win series 4-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Oh how I wish this game had been played in Vancouver with fans in the stand - wht a ight it would have been.

I think we are finally seeing  what Benning had envisioned - the man has taken so much flack - he deserves better. Green - showed the last 2 games he is willing to shake things up - and look at the response.

Gotta go pass out - too much celebrating -

No passengers

Great hockey

And we are headed to the next round

GCG

52 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

BAW GAWD I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS BENT BUT DIDNT BREAK!

THESE GUYS JUST BEAT THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

A TEAM LIKE THAT WITH THE HEIST OF THE CENTURY!

Please stop YELLING your hurting my ears 

32 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I think all fans can be happy with this team.

Tank Nation may not have got their lottery picks, but they may as well have.  EP and Hughes can compete with any lottery duo.

Those of us that love the veterans, the role players, the defensive, shutdown, two way, "foundational" players got Beagle, Sutter, Motte et al.

Those that were tired of getting pushed around - got Ferland, Miller, Myers, Fantenburg, Benn...

Those that wanted more scoring threat - got Toffoli, Pearson,

Those that wanted to stockpile picks may have had to settle for Motte, but if not quantity, they got quality -and I'd take that every time.

And for the goaltenders out there - Markstrom has been the MVP and has pulled a Kirk McLean the past few rounds.

Cheers to Linden, Benning, Green and the whole team building group.  Great job top to bottom.

Those of us who love the underdog have Loui Eriksson

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Who's crying more?

St. Louis?

Or New Jersey?

:towel:

Maybe New Jersey, they are a series away from a guaranteed 28th pick at its worst for reaching the Conference Final.  If it happens, it will be the grand larceny trade. Right now, it's 20th spot.   Tampa were able to get something out from their trade.  If New Jersey knew that it would end up being the 28th spot, they wouldn't have traded for it.