The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

3 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Please explain why?  

They tried to impeach the President of the United States by making up stories and telling lies....they all are being investigated including Obama....some heads are going to roll.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

They tried to impeach the President of the United States by making up stories and telling lies....they all are being investigated including Obama....some heads are going to roll.

One pipsqueak weasel so far.. I'll believe it when I see it. Uniparty man.

all that has happened in the last 24 hours, how could you not like the canucks?

An absolute class act of a franchise. They didnt have to step out of the line and not play but they did. Players must support each other, there are things bigger in life than hockey.

Hopefuly this can initiate some sort of change in the world.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Prove it.  

As of now 9 people closely affiliated to Trump or his campaign have been arrested for crimes against children.

Fun Fact.  QAnon will never tell you that 

Do you want a list of Trudeaus closest friends ? And what they have done ? 

Just now, MikeBossy said:

Jesus - the left is against sports now? So does that mean the right is pro sports?

Not sure how the left is pissing people off anymore than the right.

The NBA ratings are in the absolute tank right now. Is it a coincidence that this has happened since adopting woke political views and shoving it in people's faces.

The left is not against sports but they are for social engineering ahead of sports.

1 minute ago, KILLER said:

This whole thing would be moot if the cops had better non-lethal weapons. A weapon that subdued without fatal consequences. Come on can't anyone come up with something better than high voltage or choke holds?

Take Elon Musk's brain chip, someone can just flip a switch I bet. ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iwtl said:

Who said all people supporting BLM and or the Canucks choice are left leaning politically ? 

You need to stop focusing on Fox News and Trump's speaking points. I'm left of center but know some due hard conservatives who support the Canucks in this decision.

Love and hate are not exclusive to either side politically ..... We after all wings on the same bird 

I'm center libertarian and do think that there needs to be change with the treatment and attitude towards black people in a positive direction but not through violent means or pushing false or misleading stories. We need to all come towards the center a bit things have gotten way too polarized.

This whole thing would be moot if the cops had better non-lethal weapons. A weapon that subdued without fatal consequences. Come on can't anyone come up with something better than high voltage or choke holds?

large brightly coloured sex toys.  2 feet or so and fuzzy cuffs.  I believe a lot of crime would be quashed if the sight of large individuals armed with 18 inch long rubber phallic objects came charging towards you with nipple clamps

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, MikeBossy said:

Jesus - the left is against sports now? So does that mean the right is pro sports?

Not sure how the left is pissing people off anymore than the right.

Again .... It is a false assumption that support for the canucks protest is left or for that matter right wing.  Since the Canucks made.the decision are you suggesting they are all left wing people who hate sports ? 

Just now, Warhippy said:

large brightly coloured sex toys.  2 feet or so and fuzzy cuffs.  I believe a lot of crime would be quashed if the sight of large individuals armed with 18 inch long rubber phallic objects came charging towards you with nipple clamps

Truth 

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

Baton - old school policing.

10 minutes ago, Pete M said:

Trump's going to win with a landslide victory....the only chance the Dems have is to rig the election, which they tried to impeach him (Trump) on with their lies....grounds for treason....just watch and learn

When you want to have a serious conversation, I’ll be all for it.

Leonard Nimoy Spock GIF

• Haha 1